{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - playoffs are here {~}

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Did you read the damn Twitter feed, dumb dumb? You a cool dude, but sometimes you don’t pay attention to things.
Hey, don’t you call me a dumb dumb But thanks for pointing that out.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
PLAY IN INKOSI!!!!

All that Laker dick you used to ride, til Big Bank came and took Lil Bank and kicked you out the house. :lol: Bean is looking up from Hell, smiling. He sees Bron is a much bigger star as a Laker than he ever was, but even he enjoys the show. Bron had that nigga when he was alive bringing his baby court side to come watch the GOAT in that white Laker jersey play. These kids today only know the LeBron era Lakers, they don't know Devean George and Rick Fox era Lakers. Shit's crazy when you think about it. :yes:

200w.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Unfortunately he was traded on draft day for Luka. And the narrative is, Dallas won the trade by a country mile. Trae's lack of accolades helps Luka's legacy.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
For those of you waiting to wager, here are my official Western Conference play-in predictions:

#8 Lakers @ #7 Pelicans -- Lakers win
#10 Warriors @ #9 Kings -- Warriors win

There you go, two upsets tonight!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
If Murray os healthy, Denver will sweep the Lakers again. AD just can't do anything against the Euro bigs.

I will bet any wager you like on that. If they sweep I'll stop posting for a year. If they don't sweep, you stop posting for a year? Deal?

We can even get a mod like @LordSinister or @Duece to administer it.

Just give the word. :lol: :yes:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
For those of you waiting to wager, here are my official Western Conference play-in predictions:

#8 Lakers @ #7 Pelicans -- Lakers win
#10 Warriors @ #9 Kings -- Warriors win

There you go, two upsets tonight!

I honestly think it would be an upset if the other two teams win

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I honestly think it would be an upset if the other two teams win

I was kind of joking using that term upset...

I know the majority will pick the road teams tonight. But it would not surprise me at all for either of them to lose by double digits.

And I didn't pick the East yet because that definitely requires more thought.