{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - playoffs are here {~}

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i think klay realizes his limitations and i hope he agrees to a way cheaper contract with the warriors. he's made enough money. steph gonna have to except its just him now and he's the veteran leadership like the iguadola's, livingston's and david west of yonder years. time to let somebody else work as hard as he has the past 3 years to keep this team relevant. they don't have that in the building anywhere soooo i'll just say its been a fun ride warriors.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

All the supposed "Laker fans" on the board ain't said a word. Tell LordSinister to log in these accounts and let's get to work. Kobe stans love Curry too much. :lol:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Anybody on here from the East talking shit needs to suck a dick . The bottom 8 teams better than your mid teams record wise. Warriors had a better record this year than being a 6 seed last year. This play in tournament is bullshit. The trash ass east is lucky shits set up this way. You niggas can’t fuck with this shattered warriors team. It’s ok. We getting the Greek Freak next season so . Enjoy your celebration for now

crying-driving.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Team Light Skin will celebrate a white man beating Bron. But won't celebrate a young melenated kid beating their proxy Steph. BGOL's light skin preferences and fetish is legendary mane. :yes:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just think, if Draymond wouldn’t have got suspended, then maybe they could have avoided the play-in games. I’m not blaming him, but he damn sure was an effect. They lost like 14 games without Draymond.

A declining team needs to maintain chemistry and they lost it during the season. They started winning towards the end, but it was too late.

Klay could have played better for sure, but at least he was on the court. Still got to account for him.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Just think, if Draymond wouldn’t have got suspended, then maybe they could have avoided the play-in games. I’m not blaming him, but he damn sure was an effect. They lost like 14 games without Draymond.

A declining team needs to maintain chemistry and they lost it during the season. They started winning towards the end, but it was too late.

^^^^

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dray hindered the Warriors' ceiling of achievement so much, and that's wild, considering how successful that team was over the years.

But you take the bad with the good with him because the return on investment always outweighed the dumb shit he was doing.

Is this still the case going into 2025?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

And just like light skinnded Largebills got emotional and attacked me, the entire convo shifted into a LeBron hate space on the night their team got eliminated by Ellis and Foxx. Dubs fans hate Bron more than they love basketball or their players cuz they're just Jordan & Kobe stans in the Bay that started rooting for the "home team" in 2015.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No, he’s a very bad investment now. The output production of the big three has severely declined. They can’t afford him to miss games because of suspension. It’s arguable that he caused them to miss the playoffs.

I feel that is factual withot much debate.

But is he tradeable? Would a another team WANT him or NEED him?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I feel that is factual withot much debate.

But is he tradeable? Would a another team WANT him or NEED him?

He would have been tradeable if he wasn’t part of a successful organization. Now, whatever team he goes to will have to put up with his massive ego. It would require a highly respectable coach and organization ease him.

Klay on the other hand is easier to deal with. A new environment on a WINNING team will give him an extra year or two. Sort of like Ray Allen going to the Heat.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I remember Steph saying something along the lines of winning the right way being more important than just winning. Wanting to go out with the guys he came up with. I respect that.

Draymond was stupid for getting suspended but that time away showed how symbiotic he and Steph are-- it is in Steph's bet interest to have the player who brings the best out of him on the roster,

And Klay is still a great option off the bench-- This is about recalibrating, not demolishing.

I'm not sure how to read this. You have the quote without context.

But the words before and after matter-- "Those two guys have been through it with me. At the end of the day I just want to win. And I know that's totally possible."

I'm not sure if that means it is possible to win as a trio or he knows it is possible that the franchise become a winning one again... I think it was a pro-keep it together statement.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
He would have been tradeable if he wasn’t part of a successful organization. Now, whatever team he goes to will have to put up with his massive ego. It would require a highly respectable coach and organization ease him.

Klay on the other hand is easier to deal with. A new environment on a WINNING team will give him an extra year or two. Sort of like Ray Allen going to the Heat.

I believe if you simulate a million versions of Steph's career, the way it played out is one of the best possible versions. He is so lucky to have played his entire career with the players he has.

In most of the versions without Draymond Green, that guy is not a 4-time champion talked about as possibly top 5 all-time.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
i think klay realizes his limitations and i hope he agrees to a way cheaper contract with the warriors. he's made enough money. steph gonna have to except its just him now and he's the veteran leadership like the iguadola's, livingston's and david west of yonder years. time to let somebody else work as hard as he has the past 3 years to keep this team relevant. they don't have that in the building anywhere soooo i'll just say its been a fun ride warriors.
I like Klay, but he wasn’t the same after the injury and he’s getting older. Golden State Warriors is my second favorite team behind the Miami Heat but I think it’s time to break up the Warriors.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I wonder how much less Steve Kerr would get paid if his contract was up now rather than extended a few months ago.