{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - playoffs are here {~}

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Steph gets a pass for not being the leader that most superstars are expected to be.

Bron once had a player whos career he literally salvaged forget the score in a fucking NBA finals game. The bulk of the commentary was about how LeBron responded.

Largebills is wacky and envisions himself as Steph out there so he gonna act like he played great and everyone around him failed him. Jordan stans are selfish minded like that. All you've seen me do all year is salute AD and DLo, even when folks wanted him traded. First thing Bills does after the game is throw everyone under the bus so nobody will blame his boo who he sees as his likeness. Everybody isn't a leader and that's OK. I look forward to Dray's next podcast.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
See I give the accurate and you go a little bit further

He is a leader he is the type the superstars are supposed to be that's why they won anything at all

He mirrors LeBron or they mirror each other that's why I laugh

Because this nigga got javale a ring
David West
He made someone think Jordan Poole was an actual professional

It's the other part that he doesn't want to do which he needs to which is threaten them

He threatened under armour when they were taking about not supporting BLM

He has that same power and more in the warriors

Use it
Nah... hes not a leader bills. A great player, impactful, powerful even. Not a leader. The guy cried on the court out of frustration with Draymonds bullshit. Im not even saying it as an insult, just observation. My issue has always been the uneven treatment he benefits from in certain aspects and kids glove handling he largely gets from so-called critics.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Wizards Jordan type numbers down the stretch. So just like him they fell a little short of getting in the dance. At this point I think Team Light Skin just needs to go all in and jump on these Euro's wave. Luka, Joker. Start rooting for these crackers to beat Bron like your white friends guys. :yes:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Nah... hes not a leader bills. A great player, impactful, powerful even. Not a leader. The guy cried on the court out of frustration with Draymonds bullshit. Im not even saying it as an insult, just observation. My issue has always been the uneven treatment he benefits from in certain aspects and kids glove handling he largely gets from so-called critics.

Understood
But it's double edged
The same reason he gets benefits and other stuff is the same reason he gets disrespected and people get compared to him who will never be in his stratosphere

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I remember Steph saying something along the lines of winning the right way being more important than just winning. Wanting to go out with the guys he came up with. I respect that.

He doesn't need to do the LeBron mercenary shit, he got the same # of rings without playing duck duck goose jumping from roster to roster.

Draymond was stupid for getting suspended but that time away showed how symbiotic he and Steph are-- it is in Steph's bet interest to have the player who brings the best out of him on the roster,

And Klay is still a great option off the bench-- This is about recalibrating, not demolishing.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Largebills is wacky and envisions himself as Steph out there so he gonna act like he played great and everyone around him failed him. Jordan stans are selfish minded like that. All you've seen me do all year is salute AD and DLo, even when folks wanted him traded. First thing Bills does after the game is throw everyone under the bus so nobody will blame his boo who he sees as his likeness. Everybody isn't a leader and that's OK. I look forward to Dray's next podcast.

You can just lie
It's fine

When it's his fault it's his fault
When it's not it's not

I enjoy Lakers fans rejoicing
When warriors fans are not bothered by your success or failure

Little brothers always care more about the big brother

Be blessed

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You can just lie
It's fine

When it's his fault it's his fault
When it's not it's not

I enjoy Lakers fans rejoicing
When warriors fans are not bothered by your success or failure

Little brothers always care more about the big brother

Be blessed

I wish this board had real Warriors fans. It doesn't. Just liars that hate LeBron and don't know basketball. And that's OK. This is all part of the story.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

They hate LeBron more than they enjoy these lil niggas on the Dubs. Can't say I blame them, Dubs kinda boring.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He doesn't need to do the LeBron mercenary shit, he got the same # of rings without playing duck duck goose jumping from roster to roster.
Can you ever mention Steph without attempting to degrade LeBron in the process? Just wondering.

Also, Steph cant do the mercenary shit because hes old now, past his prime, you can no longer build around him. Funny how he actually got half his rings from hiring a mercenary tho.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Can you ever mention Steph without attempting to degrade LeBron in the process? Just wondering.

Also, Steph cant do the mercenary shit because hes old now, past his prime, you can no longer build around him. Funny how he actually got half his rings from hiring a mercenary tho.

Largebills was that niggas biggest fan, now him and Dubs fans treat that nigga like he was Harrison Barnes. :lol:

One of the most enjoyable things about watching Bron play for 21 years is seeing just how much his haters switch up and jump from different players and teams. No loyalty, only loyal to their emotions.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

This is how it felt being a Tyson fan by the time he got around to Kevin McBride

But 19 years later Mike Tyson is still Mike Tyson and Kevin McBride is still Kevin McBride

Nobody on Klay's level is critiquing him so none of these words matter.