{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
give-up-quit.gif

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
i'm starting to worry about the Bucks. They have been losing to all the top teams. Its all mental though

And how the fuck Boston lost to all those scrubs, but wanna play like game 7 of the finals with us

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

All this soft ass nigga wanna do is side step and shoot three's. I have no confidence in these guys this postseason.

i'm starting to worry about the Bucks. They have been losing to all the top teams. Its all mental though

And how the fuck Boston lost to all those scrubs, but wanna play like game 7 of the finals with us
Back to back. Bucks spent and looking to the postseason. Game means nothing.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And attack the rim like greek freak and do that same one move?
I was the biggest Greek Freak critic. He added range and improved his footwork, gets to the line double digit attempts and is a great defensive presence.
You all want him to be Larry bird

he’s not

he’s Jason Tatum

greatest Duke(more than 10 games) player I ever seen in the NBA
This guy cant hold Birds jock. Also

Grant Hill>>>> Elton Brand>>> Zion (when healthy)>>>> Tatum

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was the biggest Greek Freak critic. He added range and improved his footwork, gets to the line double digit attempts and is a great defensive presence.

This guy cant hold Birds jock. Also

Grant Hill>>>> Elton Brand>>> Zion (when healthy)>>>> Tatum
Grant hill been to a finals?

elton brand???

zion played more then 30 games a season?

Tatum is beyond the best.

Lol @ Grant Ankles

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tatum is beyond the best.
Nigga aint even beyond the best player on his team. He beyond meat. Fooling yall like he the real deal but a fake ass imposter.

Soft ass lite skin nigga routinely comes up small in big time situations. You like the nigga because you look like his annoying ass son. Im getting tired of seeing that lil see thru nigga on the court too.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga aint even beyond the best player on his team. He beyond meat. Fooling yall like he the real deal but a fake ass imposter.

Soft ass lite skin nigga routinely comes up small in big time situations. You like the nigga because you look like his annoying ass son. Im getting tired of seeing that lil see thru nigga on the court too.
Grant hill wishes he was Tatum

and he’s a mixed breed. Wayyyy different