Off-court probs affecting T-Mac?????

Havoc

Support BGOL
Registered
Wow, this sounds pretty serious. T-Mac is in my top ten players, but with the way he's been playing, things just aren't the same anymore.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
???

i've never been a particular fan of tracy mcgrady...

i have been impressed with the range on his J though...

i would've preferred that the young man kept his troubles to himself... you know the bastards in the media will start digging through his trash now until they find something...

i wish him the best of luck in resolving the mystery problem as soon as possible... from the sound of it, i'd even recommend that he step away from the game entirely until he gets his head right...

"At times, I don't even want to be in the arena or a uniform," McGrady said. "It's just been so frustrating. In the past, I've usually done a great job of keeping things to myself and really not letting things affect me.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As I said earlier, T-Mac using his personal problems as a crutch isnt fair to himself, his teammates, or the Rockets and if its to the point he cant help his team because of it, he needs to sit out.

Ya know...Its funny that someone actually said what seems to be(from what I've heard) the problem on the main board and if its true then hopefully T-Mac can get some help. Dude is definitely depressed right now from his situation. He said he talked to Barkley before the game to get help but looks like he needs to be talking to 'Magic' Johnson instead.

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
Registered
Here is T-mac personal problem, I know its old but I live here in orlando and word is that he just had a 2nd Child and he is not sure if he is the daddy. His girl has been cheating on him..

Bravo

Support BGOL
Registered
Pimpslap407 said:
Here is T-mac personal problem, I know its old but I live here in orlando and word is that he just had a 2nd Child and he is not sure if he is the daddy. His girl has been cheating on him..

I doubt that is the problem.

Determining whether the baby is his would take just a few minutes and a blood test. As for his woman...Lock her ass up in the basement!
:lol: