NYC silly laws

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
C'mon now lets not get crazy. It's only illegal in certain areas like medical districts. There are signs posted. Now if you want to chit chat in the elevator you can wind up in jail. No talking in the damn elevators.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ice cream cone in your back pocket on a sunday?Thanks to Tito Tequila and the rest of the get along gang.....stay out the city

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Texas
Its illegal to have a pet alligator, but legal to have a pet crocodile or caiman.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I never heard anybody get a tix for any of that shit… if you look at some laws out of nyc ud be like wtf.. like the legal age of fucking chicks is 14-16 in other states( r Kelly approved), sex with cousins and other weird shit

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
I never heard anybody get a tix for any of that shit… if you look at some laws out of nyc ud be like wtf.. like the legal age of fucking chicks is 14-16 in other states( r Kelly approved), sex with cousins and other weird shit
Yea, that consent age thing has always riddled me. I always looked at that shit like a mirage that shit can't be real and how are people not getting called out in those under 18 or 17 states for messing with someone 14-16.