jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Love the food here!!!!!

XGCLE0.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If you want the best service in Carmines its good to go with large group, and if they get

that feeling you are going to tip well, the service is off the chain.... bruh you have to avoid eating all the

DELICIOUS....
garlic bread they give you, Big ass chunky brown garlic bread, start sipping some wine an picking TOO much bread that shit will interfere with your meal.... dont sleep on the Ravioli they

got some big ones, not that chefboyardee in a can shit... that shit will melt in your mouth and is one of those meals thats so tasty, you will start to eat and sip your wine then look down at your plate, and that shit will be gone...

The wine is off the chain, that pinot grigio will have you on cloud nine bruh. I always go with the eggplant parm...nowadays tho....

Chicks LOVE that place... and have orgasms over the Lasagna...

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The only place I buy patties w/coco bread from. They're definitely the best out of all I tried. I'm curious to try them oxtail patties at datz, but my issue is the amount of calories in them shits. I already deal with high blood pressure and I'm a lil overweight, so I don't even try to indulge in them shits like that but I definitely gotta try it at least once. Patties are a once in a blue moon treat for me, but these sandwiches look amazing

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

they KILLED it with the funding.... but thats the move, to market your own shit....

they dont teach that shit in inner city schools... good thing is now you dont even need them shits...

had some dwight boise that used to have a coconut stand and sell fresh coconut water... right there in brooklyn,

they made a spike coconut water drink... called sunboy,

and they rankin in millions...