NYC iconic street food hustle: honey roasted peanuts

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Onw thing you learn in NYC where the experience is like no other place in the world is eating, walking, and talking at the same time. It's nothing in NYC to buy something and eat it while walking, especially with someone else.

I'm convinced that only New Yorkers could eat a 4 -course meal while walking anywhere.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yo they STILL going crazy for this?

There was a time people were getting PAID to stand on line to get this...

They also had MANY bakeries straight jack this recipe.

Only in ny.

Sidebar...

I had it. Very overrated.
never had it and they said they make 600 a day and sell it for $6... If you do the math that's 3,600 bucks a day... 365 a day each yr.. Nig basically a millionaire off of 1 product.. If you pay attention it became a tourist attractions for them to get it

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
never had it and they said they make 600 a day and sell it for $6... If you do the math that's 3,600 bucks a day... 365 a day each yr.. Nig basically a millionaire off of 1 product.. If you pay attention it became a tourist attractions for them to get it

Thats the thing...

While it was Brilliant to do this as limited etc

You know ny...

We move on.

Once the fad passes and especially when a bootleg is available

I doubt they got lines around the block like they used to.

But imma look further into this.

I could be wrong.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Thats the thing...

While it was Brilliant to do this as limited etc

You know ny...

We move on.

Once the fad passes and especially when a bootleg is available

I doubt they got lines around the block like they used to.

But imma look further into this.

I could be wrong.
they still sell out everyday.. It went from 1000 to 600.. From $5 to $6... But let's keep it real if you could setup a stand and do that once or twice a week you wouldn't be mad at your income at the end of the yr.. Remember he's in a cac area if you built it they will come.. If you notice most of these food videos most of them are setup in predominately cac areas... Like I've said for yrs on here cacs can't cook, they eat out all the time, you can overcharge them, and they will give you free promotion by telling all their friends.. The secret is always to open up shop near them and go deep in their pockets...this includes vices... So as long as these cacs and tourist cacs are around you can be in biZz

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He can make that during summer spring especially during original people cultural events...

But unless he slangs online mail order

Or has a steady stream of customers

I can't see him making that much during cold months..

When it will be cheaper for folks to stay inside and make their own..

But during events like west Indian day parade and the Puerto Rican amd domimcan one..

I can see him doing those numbers easy during summer fallish months

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He can make that during summer spring especially during original people cultural events...

But unless he slangs online mail order

Or has a steady stream of customers

I can't see him making that much during cold months..

When it will be cheaper for folks to stay inside and make their own..

But during events like west Indian day parade and the Puerto Rican amd domimcan one..

I can see him doing those numbers easy during summer fallish months
They said summertime hustle.. thing is you could always go out of state to hotter yr round climates and move this... in fact there’s a person from nyc that hustle the frozen version of this in several states

you also forget colleges.. kids between 18-20 that’s not old enough to hit liq stores.. cheap 5-10 drinks to get them right is well worth the investment in their eyes..notice his clientele was a bunch of cacs...white college students will have him paid throughput the school yr

Last edited:

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They said summertime hustle.. thing is you could always go out of state to hotter yr round climates and move this... in fact there’s a person from nyc that hustle the frozen version of this in several states

you also forget colleges.. kids between 18-20 that’s not old enough to hit liq stores.. cheap 5-10 drinks to get them right is well worth the investment in their eyes..notice his clientele was a bunch of cacs...white college students will have him paid throughput the school yr
He should have kept his recipe secret. His hustle will go mainstream