Now that Marijuana is legal in most states, now that marriage equality is legal in 50

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Now that Marijuana is legal in most states, now that marriage equality is legal in 50 states can someone make it a hate crime of any level if u r convicted of killing a black person even other black people mandatory life sentences sounds far fetched? Well u do the math Gay men are marrying other men, black men in jail, police killing black men, black men killing each other they pushing birth control in the black neighborhoods what that mean we want last another 50 years at this rate!!!

11692555_10153499632224767_5137355532793266138_n.jpg

Jake N Alysha Lilly Legalize being black why don't we legalize that its not a crime to kill stupid people cuz if we did u my friend would be dead .....grow up its 2015 homie
Like · Reply · 436 · 5 hrs

114 Replies · 3 mins

Erin Harris Lol this post including its comments is proof of how today's society is... We can all comment cause it's freedom of speech but since it was a black man that post this and majority of the white people are looking down on this post but black people agree so in other words equal but separate/ separate but equal y'all will never understand that's how the law has always been... For us... And that opinion about cops killing more white men than black is a lie so just stop he can post what he wants get over it everyone doesn't have to agree... And p.s we as a black community go off experience actual events y'all going off what y'all see in the news which is hand picked events by the way so y'all need to stop being blind to the truth.. Y'all may not be racist but a lot of people with authority in high places are
Like · Reply · 313 · 4 hrs · Edited

52 Replies · 18 mins

Robert Michael Hall You do know more white men are killed by police then black men right? GOOGLE THAT SHIT!
Like · Reply · 228 · 5 hrs

83 Replies · 2 mins

Jaron Skillman This is the most ignorant meme and post I believe I've ever seen. Let me break it down for you all... Police have a over a 95% conviction rate in the USA. Not because of race but because a jury of YOUR peers, heard testimony from YOUR victims, YOUR co- defendants, and evidence YOU left at the scene and felt all the information was strong enough to say that you committed the crime beyond a reasonable doubt. That's black, white, purple or pink. Secondly, black folks are afforded the same opportunities as white folks nowadays. You may have to work a little harder to get out of the situation you were born in but so be it, that's life and life ain't fair. I wish we could talk to MLK and Harriet Tubman and see if they would like to live in today's America vs yesterday's America. You have the right to carry a firearm, vote, work or not work, go to the lot and buy a car, own a home, even sit and eat at the restaurant you choose. I think we are mostly mad at the fact that we have NO right to commit crimes and deprive others of their constitutional rights, which is ignorant! You're right our ancestors were beaten, houses and churches were burned etc but Tubman, MLK and many others fought that fight and I'd say they succeeded! Black folks are no longer victims of society we are victims of our own choices and wrong doings. Nobody made you rob that guy or kill that girl! If we took a day and went back to the old America I think mind sets would be very different, if we could talk to MLK, Tubman and the others who fought that fight so in 2015 we could live as well as others I think they would much rather choose today's living vs yesterday's living. Legalize being black in America is just ignorant! Read a history book and educate yourself and pick which time period you would've rather lived in. I'm grateful knowing my son has a choice to become something or not become something and race has no bearing on that today. I'm done rants over have a blessed day people!
Like · Reply · 217 · 4 hrs

47 Replies · 4 mins

Dot Stay Moetivated Here comes the negative remarks from the white race! Smh it will always be a black and white world! I just hope my spot in heaven is solidified.
Like · Reply · 257 · 5 hrs

34 Replies · 37 mins

Denise Graham So many angry non-black people...SMH