Now let's see how much white people love Cosby after this.........

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/6qiVtt-OABY&hl[/FLASH]

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When your Cosby's Age and Made all your money, You can give a Rats ass about what some CAC thinks.

Some CAC on that Forum said "Well, tell Bill I said have a Coke and a smile and shut the **** up." - Eddie Murphy Raw (1987)"

:lol:

Cypher

Potential Star
Registered
Yeah he didn't really say shit, but was just thinking about this today and dude that said that was on some racist shit. I'm not going to dwell on it, but they don't take Obama seriously and it makes it that much harder to fight to make things right. No offense, but the old guard doesn't want change that affects their bottom line and let's too many of us in where they don't think we belong.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Watch the Cosbyites turn him into Clearance 3X.

William H. Cosby, Jr. (Bill Cosby) wroteon September 16, 2009 at 3:27pm

I agree with President Carter that racism is playing a role in recent outbursts against President Obama. During President Obama’s speech on the status of health care reform, some members of congress engaged in a public display of disrespect. While one Representative hurled the now infamous “you lie” insult at the President, others made their lack of interest known by exhibiting rude behavior such as deliberately yawning and sending text messages.

Health care reform is the most important domestic issue facing America today. Disease does not discriminate. African American, White, Asian, Latino, Republican, Democrat, no one in America is immune. So it seems obvious that a debate on health care reform should not include views born solely of partisanship or bigotry.

Various polls prior to the election indicated that between five and ten percent of Americans would never vote for an African American president. That number, of course, only includes those who actually admitted to their prejudice. How many others harbored such feelings but did not respond honestly when asked the question? And how many people oppose Obama’s plan because the President is African American?

In "Birth of a Nation," D.W. Griffith used white actors in black face to portray black legislators as having low intelligence and acting like fools. Today, we have a band of real life congressional fools seemingly bent on blocking any meaningful reform of the health care system. But if we allow even one American to die simply because he or she cannot afford treatment, we are creating a shameful scenario that could aptly be called “Death of a Nation.”

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
he's right...much of this bullshit against Obama is inspired by his race, but anybody shocked by this needs their OWN fucking heads examined....

racists, sexists, anti-semites, blah blah...they will ALL always be here, because that is how people THINK, you can't control how people THINK.

its a waste of time to sit around talking about racists and what they say or do - unless they get physically violent, or try to turn the clock and stop us from progressing...until then, let them say and do what they want.

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He said a lot with a few words.

Basically he said yeah it's racist but fuck the racists. People who want to move forward will and we should seek them out instead of spending all this damn time worried aobut what the people who ain't moving with us are doing. :dunno:

Shit was powerful to me. And the conservatives who always claim Bill as one of them will have to either admit it or attack his ass.

I think the hounds are circling...

Olosi

Star
Registered
Gee,whiz granpa. Just a couple weeks ago a lot of black people were calling him a sell out. he calls it like he sees it. Nothing more,nothing less.