Notary Loan Signing,,,

mimicman

Star
BGOL Investor
What up fam? A partner of mine in Cali sent me some info on becoming a Notary Loan Signing Agent. Other than the videos I have seen so far, does anyone know anything about it?

jbug76

Star
BGOL Investor
Not a bad gig. Slow but can make money. Biggest thing is to align yourself with real estate and become a signing agent. Minimum 100$ per signing x3 day.....

mimicman

Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you fam. I found who I would imagine are the top three "loan signers" I may order someone's course while we are off work.

Thank you again!

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
Thinking about getting off into this myself. Already a Notary. Just gotta take the next steps

jbug76

Star
BGOL Investor
Thinking about getting off into this myself. Already a Notary. Just gotta take the next steps
Its easy. The hardest part is getting with the companys and rising above the cattle call. But its do able. Took three years for me and wifey to get on top of many list.. Just did one at 9am. Not going out for a while. Corona to hot in wayne county for me to be going to people houses.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
Its easy. The hardest part is getting with the companys and rising above the cattle call. But its do able. Took three years for me and wifey to get on top of many list.. Just did one at 9am. Not going out for a while. Corona to hot in wayne county for me to be going to people houses.

I'm in Wayne County too. You took a course 1st?

jbug76

Star
BGOL Investor
No all I do is signings Ive been thinking about expanding in To real estate but been busy. Ole rona may have gave me time to study

mimicman

Star
BGOL Investor
Hell, I am in Wayne County too! I think I am going to go with The Notary Coach, and Mark Wills. Those seem like the two most rewarding. Plus they have a shitload of helpful videos available

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
a few things to note. Generally you may be required to print out the loan documents yourself and may even have to print out two copies. that toner and paper adds up real quick. and secondly, your payment generally arrives 30 days after the signing, so you will have to create a serious pipeline in order to keep that money flowing and lastly, if the client have a question you may not be authorized to answer it, which may create a situation the client don't want to sign until they get an answer and good luck trying to call the loan officer who can explain it. They may have already left for the day. It's a grind no doubt but it an be done. Just be prepared to run all over town, run up into some crazy ass houses and not get paid for at least 30 days later.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Not a bad gig. Slow but can make money. Biggest thing is to align yourself with real estate and become a signing agent. Minimum 100$ per signing x3 day.....
All true.. this is the ideal way to go if your going to do it.