"Not all of Trump's voters are racist - that's ridiculous... but the lowest part of America has foun

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
"Not all of Trump's voters are racist - that's ridiculous... but the lowest part of America has found a home and a legitimacy in this President." Political commentator Ana Navarro reacts to a lack of response from the White House to Roseanne Barr's racist Twitter comments that led to the cancellation of Barr's show on ABC. https://cnn.it/2ITrkPG

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Though Ana a is not Mexican, (I feel certain that she knows Trump compartmentalizes all of Hispanic descent residing south of the U.S. border the same), she never lets him forget his words from near the beginning of his 2016 campaign:

“June 16, 2015

“When do we beat Mexico at the border? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity,”

Trump said as he announced his candidacy on June 16, 2015. “And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they’re killing us economically. The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems.”

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said in the same speech. “They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Thanks Ana.