Nolan Wells missing

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Body possibly found

Kid was out with his white friends and everyone made it back, but him.

JACKSON COUNTY, Miss. (WLOX) — A body was found on Horn Island on Monday morning, according to Jackson County Sheriff John Ledbetter.

The identity had not been confirmed, but officials have been on the island searching for 18-year-old Nolan Xavier Wells.

Wells was last seen Saturday, July 4, around 3 p.m. on Horn Island.

A search has been underway involving multiple agencies, including the Jackson County Sheriff’s Department, the Department of Marine Resources, the Gulf Islands National Seashore, the U.S. Coast Guard, and the United Cajun Navy.
 
a few years ago i was out walking my dog and these white girls zoomed past me in a car, speeding. So i go back home and i notice the car at the end of my street. I pay it no mind. I go inside and few minutes later one of the girls from the car is knocking on my door asking for my daughter. All the girls in the car were white. So i call my daughter to the door, and she talks to her for a little while and then asks me if she could go out with them. I said hell no.
 
MV5BMTU0NDE3Njk0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDk4MzA0NjM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
 
I ended up on Cat Island once, and I did NOT know I was no longer within Louisiana's borders, and honestly didn't really know where I was

Simply, there is no way in hell that I'm going to a small barrier island off the coast of the Southern United States with a bunch of white boys.

Pic speaks vols....or on our nerdiest party in h.s...were we tryna hang out on a boat wt some dudes. RIP

nolan-wells-second-right-friends-133483582.jpg
 
Pic speaks vols....or on our nerdiest party in h.s...were we tryna hang out on a boat wt some dudes. RIP

nolan-wells-second-right-friends-133483582.jpg
I dont know if straight guys are different now or not, but this is not the type of pose that I would be in if I were his age.

4th of July for me meant cruising down Clio Road at the gathering spots at night in Flint looking for women.


That's all that Im saying....plus...CACs are sexual deviants..........
 


Young black folks raised outside a predominantly black community need to learn to adjust and be comfortable among ourselves. Your lives might depend on it. This is coming from guy who is around plenty of whytes.

I mean it's sad when we don't trust each other and always will to fight or kill each other.

I wished us as black folks realize how important we need to stick together.

It's never good being around CACs
 
Last edited:
Back
Top