Nike Introduces a Self-Lacing Basketball Shoe

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If this is limited edition that resell might be crazy...$700 maybe more

Yea I def get the business aspect of this, its just crazy because the market should be looking at a retarded ass gimmick for what it is lol. I get the supply and demand, still as an old cat, if Im not using as an investment no way I pay over $120 for kicks,

Honestly Im on that go to the outlet mall shit and get fly shit for like $50 and grab 2 colors, and they mess around will have buy 2 get free lol

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
they release Feb 17th to the public. all star weekend, i havent seen stock numbers yet, but I have a feeling they are going to be big that's why I sold mine already.

should see some type of resale price on stockx over the next few days from the people that got the pre release invites. if the numbers are up I'll cop another pair on release day.

I dont think they will hit 700. 500 max depending on how many nike releases

If this is limited edition that resell might be crazy...$700 maybe more

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Is anybody else disgusted about the way white people have taken over our hip hop shoe culture too?!

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I fell for the marketing wizardry. I begged my mama for a pair of those raggedy ass shoes thinking it would make a difference if I pumped up before playing in them.
:lol:

hey I loved my pumps.... but I didnt play ball in them...I used to keep the expensive sneakers for stylin on dem hoes with...

and play ball in my ol beat up shits... yes coochie is way more important than your health when you are in your teens...

ballin in busted ass kicks lol

wondering why everytime I landed on someones foot I twitsted my ankles and couldnt play for a week:lol: