Nicki Minaj thirst trapping

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
uncledenzel1.jpg

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
Well the young people rule this stuff. If they want Cardi B then I guess Nicki is old and played out to them. She better start doing movies or TV or something. Her fans have left so she needs a new fan base in a new and separate career. If they want Cardi they can have her.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Loving the visuals, so I'm not at all mad at that. But damn, sis be so starved for attention. It's kinda sad. Lemme refocus on the ass. My bad.

I always crack up because a bunch of bgol dudes really don't realize that getting attention is part of the job if you're a performer. They all do it every last performer does something to get attention because they are marketing themselves that's the job.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always crack up because a bunch of bgol dudes really don't realize that getting attention is part of the job if you're a performer. They all do it every last performer does something to get attention because they are marketing themselves that's the job.

I mean, that's true. But there's a difference in marketing yourself, and appearing desperate. Admittedly, it's a fine line, but one you gotta walk if you're in the game.