NHL fans are posting photos of themselves kneeling after players remained standing during national anthems

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
LULt.gif

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dam that’s crazy

That's what I said. When I saw this #Kneel4Hockey trending earlier.
I mean Kneeling is for during the National Anthem or stadium play or whatever.
* Not in your backyard
* Not in your living room
* And not in your bathroom.

Look, they wanna protest. Take off that Hockey jersey or that damn Oilers hat and put it in the garbage.
Then take a picture of that.

#HockeyIsCanceled - Should be a hashtag full of Ex-Hockey fans with Hockey apparel in the garbage

THATS PROTESTING.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fuck is they kneeling at they house for???? Did they kneel at the stadium

Why are mufuckas kneeling anyway now?

The NBA teams knelt but the league told them they could do it. That ain't no protest. It's just an empty gesture now.

sportecus

Star
Registered
The fuck is they kneeling at they house for???? Did they kneel at the stadium

Why are mufuckas kneeling anyway now?

The NBA teams knelt but the league told them they could do it. That ain't no protest. It's just an empty gesture now.
It’s called PROGRESS! It’s never too late to do the right thing. That’s like saying why renew the voting rights act, simply because Congressman John Lewis died? Regardless, you do it because it’s right.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s called PROGRESS! It’s never too late to do the right thing. That’s like saying why renew the voting rights act, simply because Congressman John Lewis died? Regardless, you do it because it’s right.

agree. We going in the right direction. Im cool with baby steps. Also can they even go to a game?

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Most NHL players are either Canadian, Russian, or Eastern European. They don't have nearly as much skin in the game as the fans do.

Also, the NHL tends to be far more apolitical than any other major sport's league. In fact, it's rare for players to publicaly express opinions on anything outside of the game.

Finally, the NHL is based in a country that generally pretends Black people don't exist.

These fans knew all of this from the very beginning. Now they're surprised that nobody's standing up? This is nothing more than fake outrage and virtue signalling

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Russians are Eastern Euro, u mean Nordics

Most NHL players are either Canadian, Russian, or Eastern European. They don't have nearly as much skin in the game as the fans do.

Also, the NHL tends to be far more apolitical than any other major sport's league. In fact, it's rare for players to publicaly express opinions on anything outside of the game.

Finally, the NHL is based in a country that generally pretends Black people don't exist.

These fans knew all of this from the very beginning. Now they're surprised that nobody's standing up? This is nothing more than fake outrage and virtue signalling