NFL WTF?? Aaron Rodgers falsely suggests that Dr. Fauci created HIV with the help of the U.S. government

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Roger's is right . It's the same thing being said by some members of congress and many doctors . Oh , I forgot , members on here like drinking the kool-aid

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Total number of U.S. COVID-19 cases and deaths April 26, 2023​

Published by
John Elflein,
Aug 29, 2023
As of April 26, 2023, the number of both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of the COVID-19 disease reported in the United States had reached over 104 million with over 1.1 million deaths reported among these cases.

Coronavirus deaths by age in the U.S.​

Daily new cases of COVID-19 hit record highs in the United States at the beginning of 2022. Underlying health conditions can worsen cases of coronavirus, and case fatality rates among confirmed COVID-19 patients increase with age. The highest number of deaths from COVID-19 have been among those aged 85 years and older, with this age group accounting for over 300 thousand deaths.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Since their introduction in December 2020, COVID-19 vaccines have reduced deaths due to the pandemic by at least 57%, saving more than 1.4 million lives in the WHO European Region. Most of those saved were aged 60 or older, the group at highest risk of severe illness and death from the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The first vaccine booster alone saved 700 000 lives.

DaSupremeWun

Music Producer/Writer
BGOL Investor

quote-there-is-a-cult-of-ignorance-in-the-united-states-and-there-has-always-been-the-strain-isaac-asimov-46-11-18.jpg

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
I thought we wouldn’t hear from this fool after he claimed Jimmy Kimmel was on the Epstein list. Then he quickly back tracked and shut the fuck up.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
shoulda taken that veep job with rfk jr. then he could have taken his act on the road.

folks better remember that the owner of the NY jokes was trump's ambassador to the U.K. - the prime ambassadorship up for appointment.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The source of HIV wasn't as originally presented during the epidemic, that's somewhat true. Blaming it on Fauci is ridiculous though. Who the heck did he propose to oversee the research at that time? He is speaking as if Fauci put the money in his pocket.

I wonder company made the pain medication, the anesthesia, the sutures, etc for his Achilles surgery? I bet he won't talk about all the shit Johnson sndt Johnson has been sued for and lost over the years.

To snicker at the effectiveness of AZT and how many loves it has saved is repugnant. I had family members die of AIDS in the 90's and I have members who are ALIVE because of AZT treatments.

Rodgers is a admitted drug addict (Ayahuasca) and lying conspiracy theorist coming off a major injury at 40 years old. Kaepernick was black balled for standing up for Black people from even a BACKUP job. Fucking hypocrisy.

Fuck the NFL.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The source of HIV wasn't as originally presented during the epidemic, that's somewhat true. Blaming it on Fauci is ridiculous though. Who the heck did he propose to oversee the research at that time? He is speaking as if Fauci put the money in his pocket.

I wonder company made the pain medication, the anesthesia, the sutures, etc for his Achilles surgery? I bet he won't talk about all the shit Johnson sndt Johnson has been sued for and lost over the years.

To snicker at the effectiveness of AZT and how many loves it has saved is repugnant. I had family members die of AIDS in the 90's and I have members who are ALIVE because of AZT treatments.

Rodgers is a admitted drug addict (Ayahuasca) and lying conspiracy theorist coming off a major injury at 40 years old. Kaepernick was black balled for standing up for Black people from even a BACKUP job. Fucking hypocrisy.

Fuck the NFL.

POST OF THE MONTH