New York Fucking City- The Internet Is Obliterating The Yelp Reviewer Who Criticized Bodega Cats

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
catbodega.png

The Internet Is Obliterating The Yelp Reviewer Who Criticized Bodega Cats

Like us on Facebook

Margot-SM.png

Margot Harris
October 27, 2016 11:01 am

As any seasoned New Yorker knows, bodega cats are a staple of city living.

The most reliable corner stores (also known as bodegas) are well-stocked with paper goods, snacks, beer, a deli, and, usually, a cat. They keep out vermin and make for a particularly cute presence. Come on, they freaking nap in the snack aisle.

Of course, there's an Instagram account dedicated to the lovable bodega cats.

BodegaCats-1024x536.png

instagram

As it turns out, not everyone loves the feline presence in their snack aisle. One Diana D from New York wrote a negative Yelp review of K. Deli Market in the East Village, giving the establishment 1 star.

Screen-Shot-2016-10-27-at-10.18.32-AM.png

yelp

This ill-fated review reads:

I've ordered from SK before and the sandwiches are pretty good. Today, however, I decided to stop in and grab a sandwich. To my dismay- there was a cat, perched upon some cases of Budweiser in the middle of the store!! Besides being allergic to cats, I wonder what the health code say about this?

In all fairness to Diana, stores can face fines between $300 to $2,000 for having cats on the premises. However, there are also significant fines if any proof of rodents is discovered.