New York and New Jersey area please keep an eye on this Tropical storm

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
They're only reporting possibility of heavy rain this weekend, Fri-Sat in Jersey.... just checked my weather app again....stop trying to create a panic man
:hmm:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
:hmm: .... I don't avoid black cats and stay in the house on Friday the 13th...... I guess that you're now going to piss your britches every time a hurricane comes this year?

I wasn’t being sarcastic.....all I’m just saying keep an eye on the storm just in case I did not say something was going to happen But you never know.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Make sure you have gas in the car and park it where it will be safe. Get charging cords for phone and cheap flash light (dollar tree). Get at lease a 500 watt inverter for your car and a long extension cord. You can run your computer or tv, and your internet/cable/satellite box.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Make sure you have gas in the car and park it where it will be safe. Get charging cords for phone and cheap flash light (dollar tree). Get at lease a 500 watt inverter for your car and a long extension cord. You can run your computer or tv, and your internet/cable/satellite box.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I cleaned my gutters and my batshit crazy Puerto Rican neighbor's last week. Hers really needed tending to because they were full of gunk that inhibited the proper flow of rainfall. That shit would fuck up my bedroom celing. I had major damage about 8 years ago and saw a little trickle a few weeks back. I think I'm good.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
we good 4 dimension aint say nada yet.......

@4thdimension

Bruh, you getting blasted by that storm??

The only time I ever got caught in a tropical storm, was when I first got to Hawaii in the service. They keep us in the field(4days) that tropical storm the whole time!! I never seen so much rain in my life and I stayed wet the whole time!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, you getting blasted by that storm??

The only time I ever got caught in a tropical storm, was when I first got to Hawaii in the service. They keep us in the field(4days) that tropical storm the whole time!! I never seen so much rain in my life and I stayed wet the whole time!!

Its nothing...

The crazy shit is..the wild storm in Manhattan was last week.

Bruh out of nowhere it started pouring

Then got chilly as fuck and all of a sudden hail pelted the streets...

That was a storm..all we getting so far is a mist..

The cool shit is since this covid thingy a lot of the assholes left and took their negative energy with them.

So we been pretty fortunate so far

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Its nothing...

The crazy shit is..the wild storm in Manhattan was last week.

Bruh out of nowhere it started pouring

Then got chilly as fuck and all of a sudden hail pelted the streets...

That was a storm..all we getting so far is a mist..

The cool shit is since this covid thingy a lot of the assholes left and took their negative energy with them.

So we been pretty fortunate so far

Right on, you ain't gotta deal with azzsholes and that negative vibe!! That makes the days flow by a little easier!! I hope y'all don't get much of that storm and if the storm hit, stay safe and stay dry!! Ain't nothing worst than being wet and in a tropical storm!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right on, you ain't gotta deal with azzsholes and that negative vibe!! That makes the days flow by a little easier!! I hope y'all don't get much of that storm and if the storm hit, stay safe and stay dry!! Ain't nothing worst than being wet and in a tropical storm!!

Thanks but maybe that cyclone has to hit..

To really clean shit up....

Since when did nyc NOT need a good natural douche!!!

Lol

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Jesus Henry Christ. :smh:

EYC6RH.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pray for u north east niggas daily

Why because it rained??

U better pray I don't come to Chicago and take all your lil hood rat hoes..

I know they tired of smoking that dirt..

You give them.....

You need to pray for that wack ass Reggie you smoke..

You little League...

Pop Warner looking ass knigga

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Storm was trash here in DC. Nothing but some slight rain and a little wind.

Here’s the damage report:

rebuild.jpg