New Trailer: The Underground Railroad (Amazon Prime) Based on Colson Whitehead’s Pulitzer Prize–winning novel

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just watched the first episode. Surprised no one mentioned the creative license and artistic approach they took with this; including with the underground railroad itself (which i initially found to be a disservice). Not sure how much more i will watch if any.. But its an interesting take on the horror show that was our existence.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Just watched the first episode. Surprised no one mentioned the creative license and artistic approach they took with this; including with the underground railroad itself (which i initially found to be a disservice). Not sure how much more i will watch if any.. But its an interesting take on the horror show that was our existence.

Actually yeah I did take note on how they go in and out of timelines, but it is also interesting how they admit real scenarios that happened to our people. I won't spoil it for you, but watch til at least the 4th or 5th episode to see why they took that creative license.