New 2nd Stimulus Package Updates

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
So Bunker Boy is acting like the democrats are holding things up and he's coming in to save the day. :hmm:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
I’m good, I do maybe 1-2 hrs of real work out of a 10hr shift, 2hr lunch

Hell yeah.

I took over a vacant position before the pandemic and that shit was supposed to come with a raise. They never gave me that shit, but had me working my ass off, so now I'm taxing they ass for hella overtime, whole time ain't doing shit.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am dead serious. Student loans are never going to be forgiven.
Most student loan companies are STILL going to charge you interest.
You are just making your payment term longer and you are going to pay MORE money than your normally would.
What is the point? Get it over with.
Pandemic or not. It is best to pay as much as you possibly can to student loans and get them paid off.

What are your thoughts?

You cant be serious.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this orange fucker slicker than a can of oil.
extending UI benefits by $400 instead of the original $600.
but here's the kicker.....the federal govt is only gonna be responsible for 75% of it.
so its basically $300 extra. the states have to come up with the other 25%......not sure how many
states are gonna do that, being that they are already in budget crunches of their own.
:smh:

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That don’t have nothing to do with the stimulus package

it does, cause he can just bypass congress

he can take money from fema for example and use that as the stimulus package

makes him look like a hero

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
it does, cause he can just bypass congress

he can take money from fema for example and use that as the stimulus package

makes him look like a hero
It don’t because he cannot use that money for the stimulus package we already went over this on Twitter

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You went to the same school that Trump went to. That supreme court case was only for military money for the wall and nothing else.

money that was designated only for the pentagon was diverted to pay for the wall....

so technically he can use money set aside for fema, isreal or whatever to pay for stimulus package

you guys keep holding on to your laws and constitution while he has the supreme court
stacked in his favour...

he will do it, you will sue, it will go to the supreme court and he will win again

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
You talking about the past and the future at once? Wtf?

You mean "Trumps last 3 months in office are going going to be crazy"?

I'm talking about the 3 remaining months before the election. Though the 2 months after that could be crazier.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So just so everyone is clear. As of 8/8/20 @ 7:16pm - nothing has happened.
No deal for ANYTHING has been made. I hope everyone is clear.
Please stop posting fake news as fact.
If it is unconfirmed or opinion, please clearly state that.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
you know NOAA is predicting something like 20 hurricanes and/or trop storms this summer...

the point is that, technically, he can divert funds from anywhere

Fema was just an example, but its not like he has shown to care about fema or storms or his people

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump's executive order doesnt necessarily protect renters or homeowners nor will it stop evictions.
And his implementation of a payroll tax cut is unconstitutional.....that can only be done by Congress, not the president.
If this shit plays out in court, people's lives are gonna be waiting in the wings while these assholes in DC fight this shit out.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just watched Lawrence Kudlow the Director of the United States National Economic Council even hes confused about what will happen with the "executive order" saying people will see the money in 2 weeks.It will be 800 dollars because states will match the 400,then there will be a 1,200 pay out and how states and the Federal government have tons of cash to spend

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just watched Lawrence Kudlow the Director of the United States National Economic Council even hes confused about what will happen with the "executive order" saying people will see the money in 2 weeks.It will be 800 dollars because states will match the 400,then there will be a 1,200 pay out and how states and the Federal government have tons of cash to spend

They have a never ending supply of dollars aka..

Promissory notes because they can just print it at will.....

Bruh wait till the masses wake up

And realize the national debt..

Is a bunch of mind fuckery..

And a major part of the scheme to steal

Our gold...

Real money not bullshit promissory notes...