New 2nd Stimulus Package Updates

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
So are the Dems on this
No the Democrats have a bill sitting there waiting to be pass for the last three months to avoid what’s going on right now. To make sure you not one of those strange Black people what problem do you have with the Democrats with this bill???

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
No the Democrats have a bill sitting there waiting to be pass for the last three months to avoid what’s going on right now. To make sure you not one of those strange Black people what problem do you have with the Democrats with this bill???

I don’t have a problem with the bill. I’m in favor of the bill, and actually ecstatic about the student loan part, but they knew what was coming, months before they went to negotiate. Then Pelosi is out bragging about how she’s a master negotiator and gets stalemated by gop. Nor she comes out and says they won’t try and block the Executive orders after saying should would because they don’t want to look bad to the American people. It’s the same shit with them they are never as aggressive as the republicans are.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I don’t have a problem with the bill. I’m in favor of the bill, and actually ecstatic about the student loan part, but they knew what was coming, months before they went to negotiate. Then Pelosi is out bragging about how she’s a master negotiator and gets stalemated by gop. Nor she comes out and says they won’t try and block the Executive orders after saying should would because they don’t want to look bad to the American people. It’s the same shit with them they are never as aggressive as the republicans are.
What was or is she suppose to do? Pass the bill on her own and sign it into law? Serious question...what's the move that Nancy could make to get this bill passed?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think his point was Pelosi should have remained humble. She bragged and just played the people in need.

What was or is she suppose to do? Pass the bill on her own and sign it into law? Serious question...what's the move that Nancy could make to get this bill passed?

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Pelosi doesn't have a dog in this fight. No millionaires or billionaires need money just regular ole people.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Thank you BKF for that reply.....I don’t like to have debates with people who don’t know how things work in Washington. Jasonblacc I’m not calling you out but I am calling you out.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Thank you BKF for that reply.....I don’t like to have debates with people who don’t know how things work in Washington. Jasonblacc I’m not calling you out but I am calling you out.

Oh please Easy B tell me how thing in Washington work?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm still unclear on

1) How they can fuck up something this easy to deal with, and
2) Why we keep letting them do Number 1.

And yeah, I get it, shit's not always clear cut. But when it comes to helping actual people, that should be the one time everybody can get off of their asses and do the work. Hell, if we thought we needed to bomb someone, we'd be on round three of building missiles by now....
Americans are dumb. Why did the democrats only pass a bill to last until the summer? Did they really think this was some one off Netflix special? Or was their goal to funnel cash to corporations? Time will tell.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They have to time shit. They can't predict the future and shit can't be forever.

Americans are dumb. Why did the democrats only pass a bill to last until the summer? Did they really think this was some one off Netflix special? Or was their goal to funnel cash to corporations? Time will tell.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They have to time shit. They can't predict the future and shit can't be forever.
These are the elected officials you think will steer the country in the right direction moving forward? You have faith in this dickheads who couldn’t imagine Americans not giving a shit about this virus?

Elizabeth Warren once bragged she read the Muller Report on an overnight flight but she couldn’t come
up with any thoughts on the Oxford Covid study?

Stop letting people play with your genitals.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Huh?

You about to go on ignore.

These are the elected officials you think will steer the country in the right direction moving forward? You have faith in this dickheads who couldn’t imagine Americans not giving a shit about this virus?

Elizabeth Warren once bragged she read the Muller Report on an overnight flight but she couldn’t come
up with any thoughts on the Oxford Covid study?

Stop letting people play with your genitals.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is no real need to block the executive orders because they are so bad that they will fail. I think Trump was hoping to try and force the Dems to negotiate but it is not happening and he is now stuck with a horrible executive order

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
There is no real need to block the executive orders because they are so bad that they will fail. I think Trump was hoping to try and force the Dems to negotiate but it is not happening and he is now stuck with a horrible executive order

That maybe true, hopefully it is.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That maybe true, hopefully it is.

This is what was being talked about in the youtube clip above
Not the Asian guy, but the brotha, posted above

Trump issued those executive orders as a "strategic move"
He tried to use it to put the pressure on the Dems, to come to the table & compromise
But the Dems said "fuck that we call your bluff, you're not holding a Royal Flush or Full House " LOL

What a lot of Americans don't realize, is that, the money for the executive unemployment benefits is gonna run out in roughly 6 weeks.
Then its back to the drawing board again