New School Bay Area music

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm no listening to non of those goofys

I been on that BAY shit before youtube

Cellski is my big brother... i did this thread to rep for the new generation of artist because people outside the bay only praise the legends, but it’s a whole new generation makin big noise

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Ehhh I love my bay folk but in the past 3 years we've had no noise and no Saweetie don't count.

Allblack was buzzing but none of these artist are talking about shit other than how much money and hoes they have.

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ehhh I love my bay folk but in the past 3 years we've had no noise and no Saweetie don't count.

Allblack was buzzing but none of these artist are talking about shit other than how much money and hoes they have.

Smh. What about Symba, Rexx Life Raj, 24K Golden, Larry June, Guapdad4000. All signed to majors and being featured everywhere

madgoose

International
International Member
Not one of those videos I wanted to listen to more than 15 seconds. Each one I jumped in by 45 seconds to a minute so the rapper should been well into his flow and nothing lasted more than 15 seconds.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
bitch he’s not from here. Get out my thread with that nerd ass shit

Damn homie you in you feelings calling me all out my name and shit.
soft ass kneegra, Bling is from frisco, hes a crackhead, he hangs out the corner store on 9th and mission, I see the dude all the fucking time.
it was a joke, but i see u soft like pussy.

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn homie you in you feelings calling me all out my name and shit.
soft ass kneegra, Bling is from frisco, hes a crackhead, he hangs out the corner store on 9th and mission, I see the dude all the fucking time.
it was a joke, but i see u soft like pussy.

like i said bitch, he ain’t from here. He’s from Venice and he came to Lz on his crack head tour... Every nigga I’m posting is certified, and you come in my thread with this clown ass shit.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
like i said bitch, he ain’t from here. He’s from Venice and he came to Lz on his crack head tour... Every nigga I’m posting is certified, and you come in my thread with this clown ass shit.

Every nigga you posted is trash with the exception of remedy.
Wheres philthy ? Wheres Mozzi ?
You even anywhere near the bay ?

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Smh. What about Symba, Rexx Life Raj, 24K Golden, Larry June, Guapdad4000. All signed to majors and being featured everywhere
I guess I skipped over 24 Golden but if remember correctly he's the one who dropped that Harriet Tubman line and I fucked with him since.

Guapdad and Symba you got me on that I actually met Symba back in 2016 I believe while on Telegraph and I saw Mozzy along with All-black before they started buzzing.

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every nigga you posted is trash with the exception of remedy.
Wheres philthy ? Wheres Mozzi ?
You even anywhere near the bay ?

Bitch i said NEW Generation!!!
Philthy is retired
Mozzy from Sac
I’m from Hollister, Hunters Point, SF, CA like my bio says

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
Still riding for deep East Oakland. It's a few cats combining slap beats with street shit and real knowledge and game.

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still riding for deep East Oakland. It's a few cats combining slap beats with street shit and real knowledge and game.

put me on bro. I’m from the city, fam from the rich so that’s why I’m more familiar with those artist.