Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looks like aBflick …
Definitely not buying Aries as a prosecutor.![]()
lol lol
When the attorney nigga said I’ll be a villain to you to be a hero to my client; I wanted smack that nigga thru my phone…
When the attorney nigga said I’ll be a villain to you to be a hero to my client; I wanted smack that nigga thru my phone…
It ends with the defendant punching him in the back of the head and him blocking it like he did the Corey holecomb interviewDefinitely not buying Aries as a prosecutor.![]()
lol lol
is that shit real???cuz it seems like an AI trailer
I was gonna say don't do tubi like that lol even they pass on this foolishness.
I was gonna say don't do tubi like that lol even they pass on this foolishness.
![]()
Don't you dare blame me for this.