New mid engine C8 Corvette (Mane,Listen!)

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
So far the grand Cherokee has been great. I need the space for DJ equipment. Never left me stranded, and every other truck in NY is a Grand Cherokee...plus it is a beast in the snow
I hoping you got a Wednesday build so I don't want jinx it. Just make sure to stay on top of the service intervals, get the transmission fluid flushed and replaced every 40,000 miles (FCA lied about the "lifetime fluid") and get every single software update.

But Jeep/FCA products as a collective are on the bottom of every rating agency list for reliability: https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2018/08/29/best-and-worst-car-brands-of-2018/37633581/

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Always wanted this to be legit:

2009-Stingray-Concept.jpg

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hoping you got a Wednesday build so I don't want jinx it. Just make sure to stay on top of the service intervals, get the transmission fluid flushed and replaced every 40,000 miles (FCA lied about the "lifetime fluid") and get every single software update.

But Jeep/FCA products as a collective are on the bottom of every rating agency list for reliability: https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2018/08/29/best-and-worst-car-brands-of-2018/37633581/
Yeah, I know they are prone for issues, but they look great and drive like a real truck. Looked at some nicer SUV's but I didn't want a luxury SUV to put on my equipment to mess up the truck.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah...That doesn't change the placement of that long line of buttons.
No car is perfect. If you’re a Vette person, thus interior works. The only real problem might be the rear end being too busy. But we will see in 5 hours.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just can't do this presentation anymore.

I love the rear of the car. Not a fan of the lower front, but I'm sure there will be a few aftermarket bumpers that are more aggressive.

3rd__Optic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Starting prices less than 60,000!! MoFo's gonna purchase those MoFo's like hotcakes. The street racing scene is about to change dramatically. Can't wait to see what SEMA will have as far as differet looks and products for it