New mid engine C8 Corvette (Mane,Listen!)

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My eyes been on this shit for a second..

tumblr_inline_psa5347zpK1wd4274_540.jpg

3rd__Optic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I cant wait!! I know those test mules with all of those added panels and camo are not the final look of the end product. If they pull of what LaFerrari did it will be one of the best cover ups ever.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I cant wait!! I know those test mules with all of those added panels and camo are not the final look of the end product. If they pull of what LaFerrari did it will be one of the best cover ups ever.
:yes: That front end won’t look like that at all and those big as nostrils on the sides are hiding something much smaller. But it’s gonna be a bad bitch!!!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This rear end would be the worst thing about it Id even close to this rendering. That ass ugly as fuck!!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder what will happen to C7 prices. That car is still dead sexy and prices may drop due to the C8 coming out.
Nothing. Because it’s the last manual, it’ll be desired for a while. I have a z06 so those won’t take a hit because it will still smoke the C8 until the new z06 hits in two years. Lot of people don’t like the change and will keep their 7’s

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This car is going get slammed with negative reviews on the looks.

Square exhaust tips, lights from a Camaro. Will have to see what the car looks like when they unveil it, but from all I've seen, it's not going to be good.
Exactly. Ugly as Fuck. :smh:

:angry:Fuck-this-shit!

:angry: Fuck-this-shit!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Square exhaust tips, lights from a Camaro. Will have to see what the car looks like when they unveil it, but from all I've seen, it's not going to be good.

I just need to see the finished product.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Sigh...
I really want to like this car.

I REALLY want to.

But I’m already somewhat turned off by the exterior design. It feels like a less refined Lamborghini design study reject that was mixed in a blender with the new NSX.

Weird creases and hard lines, obtuse angles and long flat panels that will show every bit of orange peel in GM’s typical meh factory paint jobs.

And I know the interior is going to be loaded with that cheap feeling synthetic pleather, vinyl and plastic GM is know for and none of the controls will have the nicely weighted feel and positive engagement associated with premium vehicles.

The C6 Vette exterior design hit a perfect blend of performance and sexy without trying hard. This whole thing looks forced.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man I think all those pieces coming off. I believe they trying to make us think it’s going to look a certain way. And will they show the finish product people going to be blown away! Any word on the sticker price and availability? Cause my C7 is about to get traded in if this C8 looks better!

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I think all those pieces coming off. I believe they trying to make us think it’s going to look a certain way. And will they show the finish product people going to be blown away! Any word on the sticker price and availability? Cause my C7 is about to get traded in if this C8 looks better!
That photo is running on all the major car sites. Someone took a photo with their phone while it was on the line. That someone will get caught, get fired, and sued into the next century by GM. That is an official look at the rear of the car.