Registered
Id still fuck...bend that ass over every night and we'll see the results

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ass :smh:
Tits :smh:

oh well... At lease shes Light Skinned.. Thats Good Enough for BGOL. :D

HERE , HERE I SECOND THAT STATEMENT MY MAN:D:yes: I'd never thought i would see the day when i said i wanna chick that resembles a lady with a pretty face but with the body shape of Olive Oil of the Popeye's cartoon:eek:........till now.:lol::lol::lol:
Oh well at least she can write me a song so i can imagine Alica Keys eating her out.
Oh if dreams can come true. But it can .....for me.......and you:lol::lol::lol:

jblaque

Star
Registered
HERE , HERE I SECOND THAT STATEMENT MY MAN:D:yes: I'd never thought i would see the day when i said i wanna chick that resembles a lady with a pretty face but with the body shape of Olive Oil of the Popeye's cartoon:eek:........till now.:lol::lol::lol:
Oh well at least she can write me a song so i can imagine Alica Keys eating her out.
Oh if dreams can come true. But it can .....for me.......and you:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Genocide

Support BGOL
Registered
Ass :smh:
Tits :smh:

oh well... At lease shes Light Skinned.. Thats Good Enough for BGOL. :D

Nevermind how gorgeous she is huh? I swear, all yall niggas look at is ass, bitch could look like wolverine is the face just as long as she has a 50 inch ass then it's all good. (See Buffie the Body, Coco, Tahiry):hmm:

Not to mention these pics are very unflattering, shawty way finer than these pics lead u to believe.

JWatts

Star
Registered
Now niggas know they lyin with that "average chick" shit.... I LOVE curves on a woman, and I'M NOT partial to light-skin. Keri Hilson is BEAUTIFUL! So I think that trumps an "average chick" any day. I'd have to see her in person to know if she was too skinny for me, because its a certain level of skinnyness that I can't get with....

With all that bein said, my comment is NOT to say that nobody's ever seen a pretty ass chick around their way before.... its not even to say that she's not too skinny for most tastes.... its just to say that a nigga can't say that Ms Hilson DON'T look good.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/HK2Tru_XkYc[/FLASH]​

i really hope she doesnt do ANYTHING too her body!!!!!!!!!!!! she's perfect the way she is!!!! i luv'em like that....... a lil more ass maybe but its all good! i know to a certain degree this is the big cottage cheese ass, ripples & stretch mark, bullet hole wound, wit the c - section scar in the front, humongous & fake or sagging titty bitch, wit blond, pink, or long black hair, light skin girl wit color contacts,lover board on the low! you dudes kill me!!!!!!!! ya'll want real women........ but you prefer them to come wit fake tittaaaay and ass implants, fake nails, hair, attitude, and feelings for you, and you wounder why????????

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

Star
Registered
Nevermind how gorgeous she is huh? I swear, all yall niggas look at is ass, bitch could look like wolverine is the face just as long as she has a 50 inch ass then it's all good. (See Buffie the Body, Coco, Tahiry):hmm:

Not to mention these pics are very unflattering, shawty way finer than these pics lead u to believe.

i really hope she doesnt do ANYTHING too her body!!!!!!!!!!!! she's perfect the way she is!!!! i luv'em like that....... a lil more ass maybe but its all good! i know to a certain degree this is the big cottage cheese ass, ripples & stretch mark, bullet hole wound, wit the c - section scar in the front, humongous & fake or sagging titty bitch, wit blond, pink, or long black hair, light skin girl wit color contacts,lover board on the low! you dudes kill me!!!!!!!! ya'll want real women........ but you prefer them to come wit fake tittaaaay and ass implants, fake nails, hair, attitude, and feelings for you, and you wounder why????????

Exactly, you know most of these niggaz is just ghetto as hell and used to judging bitches by how big their asses are.

These niggaz would turn Halle Berry down talking bout "She aint got no ass" and shit.

Nigga, all women are built differently. You gotta learn to appreciate women for their individual beauty.

Niggaz be sweatin' a bitch lookin' like Jimmy Walker, cuz she got a big ass and shit.

That's why there's soooo many fat bitches on here.

Ol' lowered standards ass niggaz.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly, you know most of these niggaz is just ghetto as hell and used to judging bitches by how big their asses are.

These niggaz would turn Halle Berry down talking bout "She aint got no ass" and shit.

Nigga, all women are built differently. You gotta learn to appreciate women for their individual beauty.

Niggaz be sweatin' a bitch lookin' like Jimmy Walker, cuz she got a big ass and shit.

That's why there's soooo many fat bitches on here.

Ol' lowered standards ass niggaz.

:yes:

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered

most of these guys on bgol are overweight or obese. they pump their egos up on here by dissing slim chicks

The Amerikkkan Idol

Star
Registered
Man...somebody needs to stand up for the slim goodies...Keri is the physique y'all should prefer...at least she can drop 5 kids and still be finer.

'nem are NOTs will look like Starla Jones, pre-op. :puke:

Exactly!!!

Them motherfuckers like the heifers that look like linebackers at 30 and make Tyler Perry rich.