Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yep first thing i sawI was thinking a thick, lightskin Ciara
Her lips, ass and tits are fakegood lord there has to be something wrong with her...flawless
Her ass and tits are fake
A chick can improve with getting work done like she did.I don't know how you can improve on a specimen like this.
![]()
Yea but it not over done...she riding a fine line.I not a fan of fakeryHer lips, ass and tits are fake
it is over done her tits look unnatural and her lips look terrible. She basically did the same thing Kylie Jenner did and got lip injections, thigh injections and butt injections.Yea but it not over done...she riding a fine line.I not a fan of fakery
I don't believe you.Her lips, ass and tits are fake
Gotdamn!I don't know how you can improve on a specimen like this.
![]()
Well then you're a dumbass if you can't recognize that she has fake assets.I don't believe you.
Fuck you.


