New England Patriots LB Matthew Judon says he hates mac and cheese

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
any Black man that says that shit is so far into White society he has convinced himself he doesnt like it. My wife cooked Mac and Cheese last night with like 12 cheeses and she made from scratch with the pasta pot her own noodles. We took 2 big pans over to the dinner today and them fools ate that food all the way to scraping the corners to get that last bite.
I'm going to assume you're kidding. Black people come from all types of background. Eating mac n cheese created by white people doesn't make you less involved in white society. in fact, it makes you more. Jefferson forced his slaves to make it for him after having it in Paris. You were forced to like it. No African or South American black man gives a shit about mac n cheese.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but you ain't in front of an audience acting goofy and telling other folks not to eat it either.
when did he say that no one should eat something? As far as I can see, he is only saying that
HE does not want something on HIS thanksgiving table. I would not want macaroni and cheese
on my table either. I would not want 75% of Italian food on my table either. The only exception
might be hamburger pizza, every rare while- and I hear it is no more Italian than pineapple pizza-
which I consider a disgraceful anathema

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
any Black man that says that shit is so far into White society he has convinced himself he doesnt like it. My wife cooked Mac and Cheese last night with like 12 cheeses and she made from scratch with the pasta pot her own noodles. We took 2 big pans over to the dinner today and them fools ate that food all the way to scraping the corners to get that last bite.
Speak for yourself

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when did he say that no one should eat something? As far as I can see, he is only saying that
HE does not want something on HIS thanksgiving table. I would not want macaroni and cheese
on my table either. I would not want 75% of Italian food on my table either. The only exception
might be hamburger pizza, every rare while- and I hear it is no more Italian than pineapple pizza-
which I consider a disgraceful anathema
I take it you didn't get the full backstory as to how this all came up. He went in this goofy tirade all his own. The question was specifically asking him what foods he LIKED for Thanksgiving.

At the heart of Judon’s criticism seems to be mac and cheese’s potential digestive impacts. Speaking to a room of mostly middle-aged male reporters, he noted that the dairy and lactose-filled dish would “mess up our stomachs.” However, he said his distaste for mac and cheese isn’t a new occurrence.

Get it off the table. The bathrooms will be less busy.”

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Fuck mac and chesse, yeah I said it! I didn't know your blackness was connected to how much mac and chesse you eat? Has it replaced fried chicken or watermelon on the "negro cuisine" listing?

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Why do insist upon answering me when you know I think you're such a bloviating arrogant condescending person?
I do not insist on answering anyone. You accosted me. You are the one who started
this exchange

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't eat grits, watermelon, or okra, so no judgment.

How have you had them prepared? When I do grits for my gram's shrimp and grits, I add half and half and heavy cream to almost turn them into mashed potato consistency. I love watermelon because it's so hydrating. The only time I eat okra is when I make gumbo. I'm not a big fan of the older black southern style of cooking vegetables where it's mushy and salty. I like vegetables to be fresh and crisp with good seasoning.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
grew up cooking mac & cheese by myself but some folk take it to far...got tired of hearing my mama put 12 cheese's in it.. at a certain
point its no longer mac & cheese its cheese and very lil'mac....

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sorry.......... But he isn't the only person (Brotha!!!!) that don't eat Mac-n-fuckin Cheese

FACTS

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
yeah no grits for me ,:puke: watermelon & okra tho !! :inlove:

ef8a7c5c6a58062374df8b7834221d38.gif

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Matthew Judon aint thinking about yall. :smh:
He's probably chillin right now with his white wife, eating pumpkin pie.
Bragging to his friend about how he created generational wealth for his half-white kids.

HNIC :xmaslights: