NEW dope Anime: My Hero Academia (discussion)

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
yall missing out if yall not checking
The story follows Izuku Midoriya, a boy born without superpowers in a world where they are the norm, but who still dreams of becoming a superhero himself, and is scouted by the world's greatest hero who shares his powers with Izuku after recognizing his value and enrolls him in a high school for heroes in training.
crazy action
character development
great story
great soundtrack

stick with the story its gets better and more serious.
first season 13 episode
second season 25 eps

Last edited:

luukim

Rising Star
Registered
good drop

giphy.gif

keone

International Member

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
your daughter on to something you will watch it together lol
what you mean bro?
Watching episode 1 now. When the giant woman showed up, they had cut scenes of men with cameras chanting "Money Shot Money Shot" repeatedly and perv like as they took pictures of the woman's ass.

keone

International Member
Watching episode 1 now. When the giant woman showed up, they had cut scenes of men with cameras chanting "Money Shot Money Shot" repeatedly and perv like as they took pictures of the woman's ass.
yeah yeah :lol::lol:forgot about that

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I watched the first season and I'm on the second. Show is pretty cool. Does have a One-Punch man vibe (people as heroes getting famous and paid for it). The main character is a bitch though. He's crying in damn near EVERY segment. Can't stand that shit.

keone

International Member
Cries like his mom's haha. But give him a break they just kids. Ahaha.
You must like bakugo kacchan dude crazy as hell wants to kill everybody haha‎
I watched the first season and I'm on the second. Show is pretty cool. Does have a One-Punch man vibe (people as heroes getting famous and paid for it). The main character is a bitch though. He's crying in damn near EVERY segment. Can't stand that shit.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Cries like his mom's haha. But give him a break they just kids. Ahaha.
You must like bakugo kacchan dude crazy as hell wants to kill everybody haha‎

Being a kid (male) and crying for every damn thing? I get that being expressionistic is a deep developed Jap Anime trope but the shit is off-putting. They show loses me when he starts that shit. Even All-might told him to stop crying so much in more than one episode.