New COVID after affect. Teeth falling out

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
If I ever met you in person, that would be an after-effect of you starting shitty threads like this one.

:beat:

Lazy motherfucker used to only post hyperlinks, now his worthless ass can't even muster that. In 2021, this dude's gonna be starting one word threads.

Subject: Croutons

Body: Stale

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
If I ever met you in person, that would be an after-effect of you starting shitty threads like this one.

Lazy motherfucker used to only post hyperlinks, now his worthless ass can't even muster that. In 2021, this dude's gonna be starting one word threads.

relax bro chillout :lol:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Perhaps I should start a thread on couches and male ass rape and that would be familiar to your faggot ass. You bitch ass ho cake. Go complain about niggas posting pussy you fuck boy faggit

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

He's a lazy faggot.

madgoose

International
International Member
I sure bloody did!

Researchers Warn Some Covid-19 Vaccines Could Increase Risk Of HIV Infection

Some of the Covid-19 vaccines currently in development could increase the risk of acquiring HIV, warned a group of researchers in the The Lancet medical journal Monday, potentially leading to an increase in infections as vaccines are rolled out to vulnerable populations around the world.

Word

That's what you read my guy

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey I've seen so many toothless motherfuckers in the last few years til it's like "Join the party" so they can just literally join it.Bad hygiene,crack-yes crack will have them bitches breaking off into pieces,medical issues and now this.....

It's as if people are looking for things so they don't have to take the vaccine and some of us black folks are joining in on that party and I understand for decades we've been experimented on with no fight but come on people I just want as many of us alive when the dust settles,white folks,messicans and other's can afford to lose a few million,we can't in this battle.

What the fuck.....

madgoose

International
International Member
Hey I've seen so many toothless motherfuckers in the last few years til it's like "Join the party" so they can just literally join it.Bad hygiene,crack-yes crack will have them bitches breaking off into pieces,medical issues and now this.....

Methodone will have them falling out like they were before they stopped with the needle!

What the fuck.....

They didn't get you with "that" virus, they'll have a try with "this" virus.

I read it makes people believe in aliens visiting earth.

Got a quote on that or just another smart answer?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

Taryn%20Manning%20as%20Tiffany%20Pennsatucky%20Doggett%20on%20Orange%20is%20the%20New%20Black%20social%20image.jpg

WTF? They told me it was
because of the Meth !!!"

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

:gun02:

SHOTS FIRED !!!!

PREPARE FOR RETURN FIRE !!!

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I sure bloody did!

Some of the Covid-19 vaccines currently in development could increase the risk of acquiring HIV, warned a group of researchers in the The Lancet medical journal Monday, potentially leading to an increase in infections as vaccines are rolled out to vulnerable populations around the world.

Color me educated bruv

Fascinating about that vector

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I sure bloody did!

This is interesting, and if you believe the aids statistics amongst African Americans, along with who COVID is hitting the hardest. I can see the conspiracies theory’s being put together

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
what are those??? how do you know they exist????
the more you attempt to mkae me out to be the faggot... the more you sound like THE faggot. :lol: :gun06: :smh:
:confused:....You've been wearing them for at least five years....... in the alley you sleep in, behind the bar, next to it's back door..... everyone inside talks about you.... when you Google faggot.... there's a pic of a rainbow painted mailbox with a description of you ... and your online username @mailboxhomo