Nevada bill would allow tech companies to create governments

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — Planned legislation to establish new business areas in Nevada would allow technology companies to effectively form separate local governments.

Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak announced a plan to launch so-called Innovation Zones in Nevada to jumpstart the state’s economy by attracting technology firms, Las Vegas Review-Journal reported Wednesday.
The zones would permit companies with large areas of land to form governments carrying the same authority as counties, including the ability to impose taxes, form school districts and courts and provide government services.

The measure to further economic development with the “alternative form of local government” has not yet been introduced in the Legislature.
Sisolak pitched the concept in his State of the State address delivered Jan. 19. The plan would bring in new businesses at the forefront of “groundbreaking technologies” without the use of tax abatements or other publicly funded incentive packages that previously helped Nevada attract companies like Tesla Inc.
Sisolak named Blockchains, LLC as a company that had committed to developing a “smart city” in an area east of Reno after the legislation has passed.
The draft proposal said the traditional local government model is “inadequate alone” to provide the resources to make Nevada a leader in attracting and retaining businesses and fostering economic development in emerging technologies and industries.
The Governor’s Office of Economic Development would oversee applications for the zones, which would be limited to companies working in specific business areas including blockchain, autonomous technology, the Internet of Things, robotics, artificial intelligence, wireless, biometrics and renewable resource technology.

Zone requirements would include applicants owning at least 78 square miles (202 square kilometers) of undeveloped, uninhabited land within a single county but separate from any city, town or tax increment area. Companies would have at least $250 million and plans to invest an additional $1 billion in their zones over 10 years.

The zones would initially operate with the oversight of their location counties, but would eventually take over county duties and become independent governmental bodies.

The zones would have three-member supervisor boards with the same powers as county commissioners. The businesses would maintain significant control over board membership.

The governor’s economic development office did not respond to questions about the zones Wednesday.

Reactions: owl

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is bullshit. Blacks got to be prepared for war if they want to govern themselves. And this shit comes at a time when Africa is controlled by whites and uncle toms. And in America we either locked up or on knees begging for mercy.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is bullshit. Blacks got to be prepared for war if they want to govern themselves. And this shit comes at a time when Africa is controlled by whites and uncle toms. And in America we either locked up or on knees begging for mercy.

Well FBI is expecting blacks to revolt for some reason according to this Yahoo report. Don't know if a Black Wall Street will ever be allowed like something like the tech companies will be allowed to do.

-----------------------------

Former FBI Agent Mike German, who reviewed a copy of the Super Bowl threat assessment provided by Yahoo News, criticized the the document for referencing “black separatism” among domestic extremists, but not mentioning white supremacists. He said the document’s citation of extremists motivated by “racism or injustice in American society” appeared to be a “clearly inappropriate reference to Black Lives Matter activists peacefully protesting police violence.”

Reactions: owl

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well FBI is expecting blacks to revolt for some reason according to this Yahoo report. Don't know if a Black Wall Street will ever be allowed like something like the tech companies will be allowed to do.

-----------------------------

Former FBI Agent Mike German, who reviewed a copy of the Super Bowl threat assessment provided by Yahoo News, criticized the the document for referencing “black separatism” among domestic extremists, but not mentioning white supremacists. He said the document’s citation of extremists motivated by “racism or injustice in American society” appeared to be a “clearly inappropriate reference to Black Lives Matter activists peacefully protesting police violence.”

That is funny. The blacks I talked to are in front of the television watching the game. They would not dare miss it in spite of the power structure mass killing us. They want to see terrorist look at the C.I.A. We all know that the 2 largest gangs or klan organizations in the world are the American military and N.A.T.O.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Folks about to be moaning and bitching about this shit. If successful, they will take UNINHABITED and UNDEVELOPED land and make it into something. No state income tax too?

Let some cryptocurrency cats come in and start something. Folks who been in the game and earned their stripes in the market. The hate will be epic. :lol:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
That is funny. The blacks I talked to are in front of the television watching the game. They would not dare miss it in spite of the power structure mass killing us. They want to see terrorist look at the C.I.A. We all know that the 2 largest gangs or klan organizations in the world are the American military and N.A.T.O.

Probably saw this trailer and think it's 1960's again lol.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So Nevada just openly said what America really is they just made it officially known to the public that their state is coming out the closet with big biz full intentions and agenda

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So Nevada just openly said what America really is they just made it officially known to the public that their state is coming out the closet with big biz full intentions and agenda
Shit after the stunt NYC politicians pulled with Amazon can you blame the corporations?

I would imagine underperforming CEOs will be sentenced to death every quarter. Can you imagine a corporation declaring war on another corporation? Can you imagine their Supreme Court? This country isn’t hiding it’s fascistic traits well.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Well if i was a black tech company that could move around.. why complain go and jump into the potand take advantage. I dont like it myself, but just play the game

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor