Mo-Better The R&B Master OG Investor May 3, 2018 #3 Who cropped those pics? Cropped her ass right out the picture. James Brown said it best. "Gotta Have Something To Sit On, Before I Carry You Home." "Don't Say I Ain't Got It, Because I Can't Do Without It" She nice just lacking what counts.
Who cropped those pics? Cropped her ass right out the picture. James Brown said it best. "Gotta Have Something To Sit On, Before I Carry You Home." "Don't Say I Ain't Got It, Because I Can't Do Without It" She nice just lacking what counts.
TheBigOne Master Tittay Poster Platinum Member May 3, 2018 #6 Woke up this morning thinking about her fine self and I on the beach in Antigua brushing the sand off her tittays
Woke up this morning thinking about her fine self and I on the beach in Antigua brushing the sand off her tittays