Need advise on applying to college and lockdown

Restress

wannabe star
Registered
I want to go to college in another country and everything has changed a lot because of the lockdown ... Maybe someone here also goes to college this year and can help me and explain where should I start? How will the selection committee choose foreign students if the grading system in different countries may differ? How do I show the college commission that I really want to study there?

Yealser

wannabe star
Registered
It seems to me that you first need to prepare all the necessary papers for admission to college or university. In order to translate your documents, such as a diploma, passport, etc. You need to contact a special service, where they will put an apostille on your documents. You can read more about this on the Internet. I also know that you will need to write an admission essay in order to support your application, impress the admissions committee of a university or college and show that you are really motivated to enter this university. I know that it's very difficult to write such an essay, so I turned to this service https://www.essayedge.com/mba-essay-editing/ . No, they will not write an essay in your place. I wrote an essay on my own, they checked my text for grammatical and semantic errors, gave some advice on which phrases would be better for such a paper. I think they can help you too.

Last edited: