Nearly 1 in 3 American workers run out of money before payday—even those earning over $100,000

Bounty Killah

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People kill me with stupid statements like this.
what percentage of people who live in NYC make 200k?

How was is the statement I made stupid? All I said was that $200k is the minimum to live decent in NYC.

The following gives you a quick breakdown of how far 100k goes in NYC.

Exemplary link....

At the end of the day, while 70 percent may make under 100k, that tends to my point of 70 percent of the NYC population scratching out a meager existence, here.

My basic point is that 100k doesn't go very far in NYC.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How was is the statement I made stupid? All I said was that $200k is the minimum to live decent in NYC.

Exemplary link....

At the end of the day, while 70 percent may make under 100k, that tends to my point of 70 percent of the NYC population scratching out a meager existence, here.

I think it’s because you called it entry level money as if that’s the low level income.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Exemplary link....

if you have to eat out everyday and go out every weekend...

spending fifty dollars per drink...and driving a nice sixty thousand dollar and up whip...

then yea ...

but you can live very comfortable off a hundred geez...

now with a family and children that have to have to wear the most hard to get jordan sneakers..

you gonna be putting in those billable hours and you better have a good stress release plan....

because you gonna need it

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Exemplary link....

200k is the minimum to live decent in nyc
That is what was stupid about it.