NBA season suspended! UPDATE: plans to resume play??

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
is he 100 percent black? Just asking for mental data
Gobert was born in Saint-Quentin, Aisne, in the north of France. He is the son of Corinne Gobert,[1] and Rudy Bourgarel, a former professional basketball player from Guadeloupe who played for the French national team in the 1980s.

moms
D6ab1mKWkAACA_a.jpg

D6ab1mJWwAECbFC.jpg

pops

img0031a-1.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Gobert was born in Saint-Quentin, Aisne, in the north of France. He is the son of Corinne Gobert,[1] and Rudy Bourgarel, a former professional basketball player from Guadeloupe who played for the French national team in the 1980s.

moms
D6ab1mKWkAACA_a.jpg

D6ab1mJWwAECbFC.jpg

pops

img0031a-1.jpg
yep the theory still stands... Cac dna is pretty much getting attacked... The ancestors are unleashing the pandemic.. I've said it b4 the world is due for another European style black plaque.. It's happening

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp. The good thing about this is every team has a chance to get healthy.

I'm predicting no later than 4 week break. They will come back to maybe two weeks of reg season games then go straight into the Playoffs.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

I'm predicting no later than 4 week break. They will come back to maybe two weeks of reg season games then go straight into the Playoffs.

Yeah playing well into the summer on a full schedule would be fucked up. The could play a shorter season next year to offset it. Maybe a 60 game season or something for 20/21 and then decide from there.

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
[QUOTE="jasonblacc, post: 20732375, member:

[/QUOTE]

Yea that seems like the best and most logical outcome... Not sure if theyll cancel the whole season, unless this shit more serious (deadly) than what we think it it.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

This shit could be a blessing and a curse for the NBA.

Like you said er'y body gets healthy...

But a 4 week break causes folk to see that the NBA season is too long :smh:

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't seen a single black person infected. What if this is like sickle-cell for white people? I'm fucking dying over here laughing my ass off
I have noticed that too.

I have noticed it is not hitting the Central and Southern part of the African continent the way it’s hitting the rest of the world.

You would think everybody in Africa would be infected by now.

My Lady just told me a half hour ago that the Chinese government has reported that there are Chinese that have contracted the virus in Nigeria, however, not a single Nigerian has been known to contract the virus.

I thought it was just BS when I heard reports on social media earlier this week that melanin rich people couldn’t get it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
we are living in a historic time.... they are going to be talking about this for a minute
history repeating itself.. I've said it for many years cacs are due for another plague.. Every century they would die off by the millions... They skipped a century... These Asians were taking advantage of Africa land.. Look at the 2 groups that are getting hit hard... Nature and the ancestors teaming up and getting a lil payback

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
we are living in a historic time.... they are going to be talking about this for a minute

Yep, things are going to shift in another direction and business as usual will be changed over time. Too much anger, unrest, fear, hate, panic, and especially ignorance among the populace. We are entering an age in which individuals who are proud in being overtly stupid will be the downfall of those who don't see the signs that are right in their face. Age of being a thinker will be a matter of life or death.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
Looks like they are going to suspend tonight's game with the kings and pelicans on espn..confirmed...

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit could be a blessing and a curse for the NBA.

Like you said er'y body gets healthy...

But a 4 week break causes folk to see that the NBA season is too long :smh:
Yeah initially I thought they could come back and go straight into the playoffs but playing a few reg season games would 1) Warm them back up and 2) Settle the playoff placings between the teams with close records.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm at work and haven't seen any news in a couple hours, I just got on my phone and seen this shit. Gobert tested positive and Tom Hanks and his wife... :eek2:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I have been writing about this in other threads in more detail.

After seeing some of the racially effeminate players participate in Kobe death by repudiating him behind his back setting up his eventual murder, it is good they are canceling the season. I wrote about a possible link between Kobe death and the Indonesian flight. I don't want to watch deranged murderers on TV, how would they like to die with their son or daughter in a crash.