NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sorry to tell you this but the Heat might lose tonight because Stephen A picked them....Everyone knows he's a fucking jinx.

He's on Dr. Jinx level when it comes to predicting games...
Fuck this dude. Can’t stand him. Hopefully the heat can pull it off again

Heat might lose today, Boston plays tough at home...

giphy.gif

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
hell no, i hate how they suck him off so early. Him being white has something to do with it, but he is good though
That's the shit that makes me mad with Luka. The kid can clearly ball. No one is doubting his skills, but the media and their 'Great White Hype' bullshit is nauseatingly. The white media is ready to hand him a first ballot HOF ticket and entry into the goat discussion right now. Let the kid continue to develop and actually win something first.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
i hear yall and i thought kawhi deserved it over him to until i looked at his stats
29 9 and 9
he probably should be voted 1st team over mr load management

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's the shit that makes me mad with Luka. The kid can clearly ball. No one is doubting his skills, but the media and their 'Great White Hype' bullshit is nauseatingly. The white media is ready to hand him a first ballot HOF ticket and entry into the goat discussion right now. Let the kid continue to develop and actually win something first.
You're right, I'm sure a lot of people can see that

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I guess I don’t see what many of you see. When they talk about his stats being the youngest to do this, the youngest to do that and list his stats and age with all time greats. It’s kinda hard to argue against the praise that he gets. And do be doing it so young.

Do you know why fans didn’t get nauseatingly hype from the coverage of Gordon Hayward’s play?

Because he wasn’t as fucking good!

tenor.gif

Dude damn near averages a triple double and people are mad at the media attention. :confused:

Again, I don’t see what you all see.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i hear yall and i thought kawhi deserved it over him to until i looked at his stats
29 9 and 9
he probably should be voted 1st team over mr load management
Good evening bitch nigga. Guess who the Bucks and Clippers rumored to be going after this offseason?

The Point GAAAAAWD!

Everybody get religious when the grim reaper at that fucking door knocking!

Congratulations to the lakers for having 40% of the All NBA 1st team!
hell of a great regular season!
They should thank the warriors. There were spots left open with the entire team "load managing" an entire season. Congrats on the #2 pick too! :yes: