NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
KD's head looks like a barren grassland

499797576384768.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Sometimes,I just want to stop watching when I see Drummond on his bullshit......

It was good to see Lebron play though.

Okoro is probably going to have a nightmare after guarding Lebron tonight...lol
But damn if Drummond ain't a beast. Big dawg just need an intervention. Stop with the guard dreams. I ain't seen Embid play in awhile, but he had the same fucking problem.

Lebron is just a monster. Cavs have to be happy it took Leborn going boogeyman to beat them. That team is solid. I want to see how the gingerbread man is going to fit in with the squad. Call me crazy. But if this team can come together and avoid injuries, don't a team in the east want to see them cause it will be draining to play them.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
But damn if Drummond ain't a beast. Big dawg just need an intervention. Stop with the guard dreams. I ain't seen Embid play in awhile, but he had the same fucking problem.

Lebron is just a monster. Cavs have to be happy it took Leborn going boogeyman to beat them. That team is solid. I want to see how the gingerbread man is going to fit in with the squad. Call me crazy. But if this team can come together and avoid injuries, don't a team in the east want to see them cause it will be draining to play them.
Right, but at least Embiid could legitimately handle the basketball away from the basket in multiple situations naturally. This dude will go all Harlem Globetrotter/Three Stooges on yo ass in a minute and fuck up the entire flow of the game. :smh:

maHYYN.jpg