NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like Philly's too

h0rxWf.jpg

The boathouse jawn?

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

I understand, Kawhi but Wayoff P getting security detail....wtf...lol

Honestly the Clippers will never have the same stage as the Lakers. I don't even have to live in S. Cali to not know this. If I was ownership I would honestly move the team to San Diego(original Clipper's home). In San Diego they could have their own identity. Not doing it for the sake of Kawhi, but the ability to carve their own turf. Hell if the Raiders can move from Oakland, to LA, to Vegas why are the Clippers stuck? I get it the LA lifestyle and all is attractive from the owners to the players but being the little step brother that gets the headlock noogies on a daily in the press and the citizens just is not healthy in the long run.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Honestly the Clippers will never have the same stage as the Lakers. I don't even have to live in S. Cali to not know this. If I was ownership I would honestly move the team to San Diego(original Clipper's home). In San Diego they could have their own identity. Not doing it for the sake of Kawhi, but the ability to carve their own turf. Hell if the Raiders can move from Oakland, to LA, to Vegas why are the Clippers stuck? I get it the LA lifestyle and all is attractive from the owners to the players but being the little step brother that gets the headlock noogies on a daily in the press and the citizens just is not healthy in the long run.

The only way for them to have accomplished that would have been if they had WON. Golden State was a blip on the CA map. Winning is everything. The team lacks what it takes. Tossing stars together doesn't always insure success.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lebron James New Contract with Lakers : Complete breakdown of ‘The King’s’ insane 85 million salary
AMULYA SHEKHAR
03/12/2020

In a bolt from the blue, the Los Angeles Lakers have confirmed re-signing LeBron James to a 2-year extension worth $85 million.

James’s earlier contract with the Lakers was worth 4 years, $154 million.

He had a player option for year 4 of the contract.

James will now be extending his stay with the Purple and Gold brigade till the 2022-23 season at least. This effectively means we will see him play out his peak with the Lakers.

The Lakers first signed LeBron James as a free agent in the summer of 2018. Fresh off his 8th consecutive NBA Finals appearance in a row, James was wooed by then Lakers’ President of Basketball Operations, Magic Johnson.

Details of LeBron James’ new contract with the Lakers

James will play out the current season (2020-21) under the same contract as before. He will then start playing under the new contract in the 2021-22 season.

Under his old contract, James was set to be paid just a tad north of the $41 million mark for the 2021-22 season.

With this extension, his pay in that season increases by $180,000. His 2022-23 salary will be worth a whopping $44.47 million.

James’s contract expires just in time for Bronny to either start attending college, or declare for the NBA Draft if the league decides to allow players straight out of high school once again. In such a scenario, the Lakers would throw the kitchen sink and try to sign his son and allow James to fulfil his lifelong wish of playing alongside Bronny in the NBA.

Last edited:

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Should have Folded the Clippers franchise and relocated the franchise to Seattle and reinstated the Supersonics....

And Sac Kings should have relocated to Las Vegas...

Let the Lakers (South) and Warriors (North) have Cali...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
‘If Jokic wants to come over, he should’: Luka Doncic teases about a potential big 3 with Nikola Jokic on Dallas Mavericks
RAAHIB SINGH
02/12/2020

The Dallas Mavericks started Media Week with Luka Doncic and he did not fail in catching our attention.
The Dallas Mavericks had an early end to their playoff run last season, losing 4-2 to the Clippers in the first round of playoffs. A major reason for their early exit was Kristaps Porzingis injured himself in the 3rd game of the series. He suffered a lateral meniscus tear in his right knee. Kristaps is expected to make a return to basketball activity by the 1st of January, but his return to the team is still unknown.
Also Read: “LeBron James believes the Lakers are in a prime position to win again.”

Despite having his co-star out for an unknown portion of the season, Luka isn’t much worried. He believes the Mavericks would be a tough challenge for all teams next season.

Video Player is loading.
This is a modal window.
The media playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or because the media used features your browser did not support.

“Jokic knows he wants to come over”: Luka Doncic
There were quite a few topics discussed on Media day, but there was one specific topic that caught all our eyes. During his interviews, Luka was jokingly asked to share his thoughts on a trade involving his teammate Boban Marjanovic and Nikola Jokic.
As expected, Doncic took his good friend and teammate’s side. Along with taking Boban’s side, Luka also teased a potential Jokic move.
“I wouldn’t trade anyone, I can’t trade anyone,” Doncic said. “It’s not my job. If Jokic wants to come over, he should come over. He knows he wants to.”

Also Read: “Warriors wanted James Harden? Warriors front office reportedly inquired for James Harden”
Luka Doncic was clearly joking about the same, or so it seems. There have been no rumors from the Nuggets camp about trading Jokic. Nikola Jokic is signed with the Nuggets till 2023.
He is also the top dog in Denver right now. This seems like it’s just a joke as of now, but nothing can be said about how things would be three years down the line.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
‘I’m not responsible for anyone’s actions’: Scotty Pippen Jr distances himself from his mom Larsa Pippen after Malik Beasley controversy
AMULYA SHEKHAR
02/12/2020
753f6163-untitled-design-2020-12-02t214015.215.jpg

Scotty Pippen Jr., the 20-year-old son of NBA legend Scottie and Larsa Pippen, wants no part of his mother’s controversies.
Larsa Pippen was recently spotted with a married NBA player, Malik Beasley, in public. She got a ton of flak from NBA fans for associating with him. Some of the hate was also diverted towards her son Scotty, a college basketball player for Vanderbilt University.
Also Read: ‘This is wild, y’all’: Malik Beasley’s wife Montana Yao responds to Larsa Pippen’s pics with her husband via Instagram story

The photographs of Larsa and Malik Beasley are seemingly from Miami on November 23rd. Beasley’s wife, Montana Yao, is said to have been “blindsided” by the images.

Video Player is loading.
This is a modal window.
The media playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or because the media used features your browser did not support.

Malik Beasley is also facing drug charges and gun violations along with his wife in the state of Minnesota. The guard has had a chequered offseason, despite securing a $60 million contract from the Timberwolves.
Scotty Pippen Jr distances himself from Larsa Pippen’s antics
Following a huge wave of hate for Larsa, Scotty felt the need to make a Twitter post.
“Focused on myself and my goals. I’m not responsible for nobody’s actions. All good over here,” Pippen Jr. tweeted.

He also “liked” a tweet that read, “Dear Scotty Pippen Jr if you are reading this stay focused kid, don’t worry about social media, i know thats ya moms but you gotta control what you can control,”

Pippen Jr will be looking to get past all this negativity and get the best out of the college basketball season. He got off to a good start with a 25-point outing in the first game of the college season recently.

In his second season, Pippen Jr will be hoping to make a significant name for himself and earn attention from NBA draft scouts. Scotty is a 6’1″ point guard, and he will need to significantly improve his shooting if he wants to enter the NBA.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Ok

The best player in the world

Top 5 all time

Still in his prime when this new contract done he will be 38

Extends with a legacy franchise for 2 extra years so it just replaces his option year

20-21 $39.2
21-22 $41.2
22-23 $44.5

I'll be back with Gordon Heywood contract...

UPDATE:

Gordon Hayward signed a 4 year / $120,000,000 contract with the Charlotte Hornets, including $120,000,000 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $30,000,000.

In 2020-1, Hayward will earn a base salary of $28,500,000, while carrying a cap hit of $28,500,000 and a dead cap value of $28,500,000.

Last edited: