NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Thread quiet tonite. My man @therealjondoe usually have alot more analysis. Hopefully hes alright. He probably somewhere faking a injury too.

Its a known fact when LeBron wins, thread gets less traffic and analysis. The modern NBA is centered around the expectation Bron must lose. If this gets ugly, I expect the "it was rigged for Kobe" talk to get louder. I also expect in a game or so Bron haters to start lobbying for AD as a Finals MVP so they can create a "AD carried Bron" narrative like used to do for Kyrie and Ray Allen. Its the only play left.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I didn’t mean that the Clippers were robbed, I said we were robbed as NBA fans by not getting the LAL vs. LAC series because the LAC fucked up.

‘That overrated and overhyped Clippers team being the favorite to win it all was created by FS1/ESPN sports analyst trying to find someone other than Lebron to crown best in the NBA. The Clippers only had one player that was proven and that was Kawhi, the whole Paul George being a star is a joke because we’ve seen him choke in the playoffs team after team, year after year so what made people think this year was gonna be different. They hyping up Pat Beverly as this elite defender when all he does is run his mouth, hack and flop. Dudes be listening to those sports reporters and repeating what they say instead of watching the games

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its a known fact when LeBron wins, thread gets less traffic and analysis. The modern NBA is centered around the expectation Bron must lose. If this gets ugly, I expect the "it was rigged for Kobe" talk to get louder. I also expect in a game or so Bron haters to start lobbying for AD as a Finals MVP so they can create a "AD carried Bron" narrative like used to do for Kyrie and Ray Allen. Its the only play left.

pookie

BGOL Investor

They’ve already started with the AD for MVP talk, since the playoffs started whenever AD has had a better game than Lebron they started talking about him being the Finals MVP if the Lakers win, but if Lebron has the better game nothing is said. They’re trying to set it up as Lebron wins it was easy, AD was the reason, Clippers aren’t in it so it doesn’t mean that much, was in the bubble so there’s a asterik and if he loses it’s the biggest failure of his career, hurt his legacy, they’ve said all those things in the last few days, If I was Lebron I’d start giving Bill Bellichick responses during interviews

pookie

BGOL Investor

Denver came back from 3-1 deficits in back to back series all in the second half, that’s all they talked about even nicknamed them the “comeback kids” but when Lebron took over in the 4th quarter of Game 5 and kept hitting shot after shot to make sure Denver went home Skip said he was frontrunning because they were up by 4 when Lebron started hitting those shots :lol:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
‘That overrated and overhyped Clippers team being the favorite to win it all was created by FS1/ESPN sports analyst trying to find someone other than Lebron to crown best in the NBA. The Clippers only had one player that was proven and that was Kawhi, the whole Paul George being a star is a joke because we’ve seen him choke in the playoffs team after team, year after year so what made people think this year was gonna be different. They hyping up Pat Beverly as this elite defender when all he does is run his mouth, hack and flop. Dudes be listening to those sports reporters and repeating what they say instead of watching the games
Well Doc Rivers deserve some blame as well, his coaching wasn't that great in the bubble. Paul George and Kawhi wet the bed against the Nuggets it wasn't all on Paul George plus Doc questionable coaching moves. Pat Beverly is what he is nothing more nothing less he wasn't the reason they got beat by the Nuggets in that series. Lou Will wasn't the same after he got them Wings and Montrezl wasn't the same after his Granny passed.

Last edited:

pookie

BGOL Investor
Well Doc Rivers deserve some blame as well, his coaching wasn't that great in the bubble. Paul George and Kawhi wet the bed against the Nuggets it wasn't all on Paul George plus Doc questionable coaching moves. Pat Beverly is what he is nothing more nothing less he wasn't the reason they got beat by the Nuggets in that series. Lou Will wasn't the same after he got them Wings and Montrezl wasn't the same after his Granny passed.

You said the fans were robbed of a Clippers and Lakers matchup and I’m saying we weren’t because the Clippers weren’t this great team that FS1/ESPN had made them out to be. All those players you named have been in the NBA more than a few years and none of them have done anything other than Kawhi Leonard, the Clippers have been Clipping for years just like the Cleveland Browns continued to Brown when they talked them up as team of the year last year and both are gonna continue to do what they’ve been doing and that’s LOSE

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

pookie

BGOL Investor

Chris Broussard is the master of “I’m not saying“ but then will say it..smh

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Chris Broussard is the master of “I’m not saying“ but then will say it..smh

Last year Rob Parker was EVERYWHERE and very vocal about the playoffs. I notice this year since he jumped on the Kawhi bandwagon he's been quiet since they choked. All the dudes that was on the Kawhi train this year will pin their hopes on KD and Kyrie next year. There's literally no saviors left, unless the league orchestrates a FA move like in 2016.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Shit went all downhill when Jae Crowder tried to act tough and slap that ball out of Bron hand... Nigga should show more respect to the guy who dragged his bum ass to a finals 3 years ago.

King dont like ugly. :smh:
I think This Crowder 1st time in the finals...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Really,you want to play this game.....

While,you did hit the big shot for the Cavs you should be on your fucking knees thanking Lebron for coming back.....

Someone needs to get off the pipe..

Kyrie upset. He tried to get the season cancelled to stop whats happening and failed. Now he wants us to believe Bron held him back. I told you niggas that love white women dont like LeBron James.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Kyrie upset. He tried to get the season cancelled to stop whats happening and failed. Now he wants us to believe Bron held him back. I told you niggas that love white women dont like LeBron James.

These nigs deserve eachother......two peas in a pod....

Can't wait for the post-game soundbites!:lol:....

Every since,the Cavs won that title he's been on that bullshit...While,he played a major role for the Cavs, everyone knows it was Lebron's team.

It seems to me,he wants all the credit for a team success.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Really,you want to play this game.....

While,you did hit the big shot for the Cavs you should be on your fucking knees thanking Lebron for coming back.....

Someone needs to get off the pipe..

EjQvsbxWsAQysBX