NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jordan was never in the knicks

Riley lost to knicks 3 times as heat head coach and he was the higher seed each time.
But we're saying riley lost series'
Yea he lost to jordan like everyone did and he lost to the veteran knicks team that he built.
Doc lost to the mcnuggets no sweet n sour sauce
How many pat lose when he coached the lakers?

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But we're saying riley lost series'
Yea he lost to jordan like everyone did and he lost to the veteran knicks team that he built.
Doc lost to the mcnuggets no sweet n sour sauce
How many pat lose when he coached the lakers?
Pat was on his way out around 2001.

heALMOST drafted Kaman over hot lips in 2003.
Saved your garbage franchise.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
its the return of the king

I HOPE they are epic but they're only calling them "Epic" because Lebron James is in them. Let's be real, nobody outside of Florida thinks Miami has a chance and the haters just only want to see him lose but even they know.

I personally hope it goes to 6 or 7.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
anybody here who’s not a heat fan actually think Miami is going to win ?

On social media they are comparing Jimmy Butler to Michael Jordan and say him taking the Heat to the Finals by himself with no help (unlike Bron in 2011-14) is proof he's the closest thing to him.

Miami has a good chance of winning tonight, so you'll hear it louder later tonight and tomorrow.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Bam(has to stay out of foul trouble) and Herro got to be consistent and the Heat will need a solid bench effort to even entertaining winning this series.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Let's go Lebron. Sweep and finals MVP because folks going to be talking about COVID makes this ring not count. Just dominate. Fuck'em.

Crazy that part of me wants the Heat to win just because of the story behind it.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's go Lebron. Sweep and finals MVP because folks going to be talking about COVID makes this ring not count. Just dominate. Fuck'em.

Crazy that part of me wants the Heat to win just because of the story behind it.
I hate that covid asterisk shit.
This is different but not easy.
I want the heat obviously but it's a shame it has to come at the loss of the whole win it for kobe shit

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I want Butler to win a chip but I also want Lebron win his fourth ring.....

How about you root for Lebron to win his 4th first.

source.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course the bum ass Lakers shooters show up.

And as I said before, the Heat are good and not scared.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course the bum ass Lakers shooters show up.

And as I said before, the Heat are good and not scared.
For the lakers to win AD is going to have to be a monster. Outside of Bron and AD, there is not much on the Lakers roster. Heat have the better overall team but the lakers have the best two players.

Lakers need the role players to bring something or they could be in trouble

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the lakers to win AD is going to have to be a monster. Outside of Bron and AD, there is not much on the Lakers roster. Heat have the better overall team but the lakers have the best two players.

Lakers need the role players to bring something or they could be in trouble

I agree wholeheartedly!