NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
You need a coach to put the team into the right sets and the right plays
the right calls
he don't do that shit lol

with the team he has they should be running down the court and haywood should be coming off the bench

but
hey what do any of us know

why have kemba or gordon on the team next year?

for what?
Kemba, like Kevin Love, put up great numbers on a bad team only to become damn near ordinary on a team with expectations.

Moving him is not a bad idea. But for who?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@Amajorfucup get your old ass in here
We Byke :lol:

@Amajorfucup what’s that wild shit you was yappin? We in our revenge tour.. Bron about to be 3-7 in the finals
DescriptiveTautGerbil-small.gif

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
LeBron is 97 years old and damn near averaged a triple double in the WCF, led both teams in assists and rebounds, all while the league MVP, the coach of the year, and the sixth man of the year were all fishing. And folks still want to deny his greatness. :smh:

That nigga had a fire in his eye in game 5 for no got damn reason lol. This dude finished the Nuggets off like it was a game 7 and he was mad it took that long

conspiracy Bro

Support BGOL
Registered
Kemba, like Kevin Love, put up great numbers on a bad team only to become damn near ordinary on a team with expectations.

Moving him is not a bad idea. But for who?

On the low I think they should trade him to the Suns for Rubio and to move up in the draft.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I don't even think the media is dumb enough to give Pelinka credit for the Lakers success. No way Lebron signs with the Lakers if Magic didn't talk to him. Rob did great with the supporting cast but getting Lebron wasn't him and anybody could have made the trade for AD with all they gave up.
Why? He got them Lebron and basically forced NO to give them AD, by forcing the market. Only reason it didn't happen faster is Demps, a Black man, didn't want to do another Black man a solid. He still lost his job. Just another instance of us not supporting each other.

Magic can't say "we won" if the Lakers win. He's not part of the team. He quit when things got tough.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I got Miami in 7.

I swear I dont see how the Lakers can match our energy and intensity.

Lebron holds the ball too long, thats gonna play in our hands because the ball has to move if you want to beat a zone.

It wont be easy but we got this.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Malik Beasley facing felony weapons, drug charges

Minnesota Timberwolves guard Malik Beasley was arrested Saturday and is facing felony weapons and drug charges in Minneapolis, according to police records.

Beasley, who averaged 20.7 points in 14 games with the Timberwolves after being traded by the Denver Nuggets in February, is facing felony controlled substance/narcotics and felony receiving/concealing stolen property charges, according to Hennepin County Jail records.

But he was released Sunday without being charged, his attorney, Steve Haney, told ESPN.

"We are aware of the situation involving Malik Beasley and are in the process of gathering information at this time," the Timberwolves said in a statement.

In a statement on Sunday, the Plymouth Police Department said its officers were called to Beasley's residence a day earlier on a reported weapons offense. The reporting individuals told officers they had stopped their car in front of the house, and a "suspect walked up to their vehicle, tapped on the vehicle window, pointed a gun at them and advised them to get off of the property."

"As the victims drove away, the suspect was observed holding the gun up to his shoulder, pointing it at their vehicle," the police statement said.

Officers set up a perimeter to locate the individual and detected a strong odor of marijuana, according to the statement. A vehicle attempted to leave the property and was stopped by police. Three people in the car were detained and later released. A man, who identified himself as the homeowner, was outside and yelling at officers.

Officers obtained a search warrant for the property and located narcotics and numerous guns, one of which was confirmed as stolen, police said.

"At the time of the incident, multiple individuals were present at the residence," Haney told ESPN in a statement. "The allegations against Malik will be defended vigorously."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.es...cing-felony-weapons-drug-charges?platform=amp

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I got Miami in 7.

Lebron holds the ball too long, thats gonna play in our hands because the ball has to move if you want to beat a zone.

Having Iggy is going to be huge for Miami because you have at least two solid defenders you can put on LB (Butler being the other).

Areas I think Miami is better in than the Lakers are shooting, half-court ball movement, and coaching.

If the Lakers shoot well in the series to neutralize that zone, then the Heat doesn't stand much of a chance.

This is where KPC, Green, Kuzma, and Crusoe got to be x-factors.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Lakers size is a real problem... Especially with a PG built like Karl Malone...

Best thing about the Lakers winning is more teams will have to have a real Big Man to compete...

The Warriors had everybody fooled the last few years with their small ball... They kept a Big / Rim Protector on the roster...

copying the warriors never made sense anyway.....

steph curry during that run was shooting at an unbelievable clip and so was klay....then they added KD.....

did teams honestly believe that they were going to copy THAT?

makes as much sense as teams running the triangle without mj and kobe.....

look how that worked out for the knicks

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
copying the warriors never made sense anyway.....

steph curry during that run was shooting at an unbelievable clip and so was klay....then they added KD.....

did teams honestly believe that they were going to copy THAT?

makes as much sense as teams running the triangle without mj and kobe.....

look how that worked out for the knicks

Teams did and they tried. Hell Houston bet their life on small ball. Now they looking for a new coach. Denver actually has a big man...but only on offense. Both got 4-1'd. To not have an actual rim protector against Lebron James and AD is stupid. But to have one and NEVER use him is just plain fucking retarded(Yes I'm looking at you Malone)

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Found a video lol

Apparently he told ole' boy he was "finishing this shit tonight" before game 5 and then told him after the game, "What did I tell you".

This nigga angry bruh lol Doesn't matter if was the Nuggets or the shit-talking Clippers he had that flame.

He heard your bitch ass coach say he don't have "killer instinct" like MJ. He kicked that cac out the bubble.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
He heard your bitch ass coach say he don't have "killer instinct" like MJ. He kicked that cac out the bubble.

Hol' up, did Malone really say that? Did he say that when he was down 3-1 as well? Man look....i'll be back smdh.

Edit: Ok he said it in April. But still wtf? Malone ain't even that good of a coach to be talking like that. You only talk shit like that when you got multiple players on your team to back up your words. This cac Malone went to war with Paul Fucking Milsap. I kind of wish the Nuggets lost in the 1st so he could get fired but who knows if the wack ass GM would've had the nuts.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I got Miami in 7.

Zone look alot different employed against a team with a 5'10 volume scoring "point guard" than it does a 6'9 league leading assist guy floor general with an einstein level basketball IQ.

Good luck tho.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Malik Beasley facing felony weapons, drug charges

Minnesota Timberwolves guard Malik Beasley was arrested Saturday and is facing felony weapons and drug charges in Minneapolis, according to police records.

Beasley, who averaged 20.7 points in 14 games with the Timberwolves after being traded by the Denver Nuggets in February, is facing felony controlled substance/narcotics and felony receiving/concealing stolen property charges, according to Hennepin County Jail records.

But he was released Sunday without being charged, his attorney, Steve Haney, told ESPN.

"We are aware of the situation involving Malik Beasley and are in the process of gathering information at this time," the Timberwolves said in a statement.

In a statement on Sunday, the Plymouth Police Department said its officers were called to Beasley's residence a day earlier on a reported weapons offense. The reporting individuals told officers they had stopped their car in front of the house, and a "suspect walked up to their vehicle, tapped on the vehicle window, pointed a gun at them and advised them to get off of the property."

"As the victims drove away, the suspect was observed holding the gun up to his shoulder, pointing it at their vehicle," the police statement said.

Officers set up a perimeter to locate the individual and detected a strong odor of marijuana, according to the statement. A vehicle attempted to leave the property and was stopped by police. Three people in the car were detained and later released. A man, who identified himself as the homeowner, was outside and yelling at officers.

Officers obtained a search warrant for the property and located narcotics and numerous guns, one of which was confirmed as stolen, police said.

"At the time of the incident, multiple individuals were present at the residence," Haney told ESPN in a statement. "The allegations against Malik will be defended vigorously."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29984989/minnesota-timberwolves-guard-malik-beasley-facing-felony-weapons-drug-charges?platform=amp
dumb nigga shit. they love throwing their careers away.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The Lakers size is a real problem... Especially with a PG built like Karl Malone...

Best thing about the Lakers winning is more teams will have to have a real Big Man to compete...

The Warriors had everybody fooled the last few years with their small ball... They kept a Big / Rim Protector on the roster...
Also teams with size gave the dubs problems

okc was up 3-1, all that size gave them problems

lebron first year back with Cavs...when they played Timothy and TT along with Bron that lineup gave dubs problems...

I understand these teams had great players on them but just noting quality size Kinda slowed the dubs attack