NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fenix really lost 4 games straight
I vowed it as a sweep, but in reverse.
I’m getting tired of him already :roflmao:

This is his best performance and championship move!

He really talking greasy like he got it out the mud!:roflmao:
Did you see what his knee did?

Most that saw that he was done for the playoffs AND would need surgery.

It might not have been grueling enough for you basketball enthusiasts l, but he got it out the mud that was presented to him.
Good for her. She gonna be spilling all the tea soon. ESPN don't deserve her, fuck them.
ESPN done run off all the sistas from their network.
Ditto.
Should I go to the parade tomorrow? I'm not vaccinated. :scared:
I know it’s late, but just mask up.
The game has changed. Power dynamics are going to shift so much now that the NCAA can't control these kid's pockets.
Can’t wait…!
How is that trade even equivalent?????

Lebron stay getting help from other organizations.
Do we blame him for working the network?

No matter how much help, he still gotta EXECUTE!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Do we blame him for working the network?

No matter how much help, he still gotta EXECUTE!

LeBron is "too Black" he not supposed to be getting help. Steph Curry is less Black so it doesn't bother people if he plays with other league MVP's and all stars.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn that's the best the Lakers can do, is Ingles:smh::giggle:. Remember when Kuzma's was talking shit about Lebron not being in the gym enough. Shit was all laughs two summers ago. Damn to be young Black and stuck im Utah :smh:

For real :confused:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn!

tenor.gif

From what I see they do look like trash, but that’s not the way to go about it Kyrie.

And I thought he had total input on his shoes? :confused:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

Of course you couldn't coon. Nike wouldn't be able to sanitize your image so easily for the CACs like dtownswhitest and jondoe to love you so much. And it wouldve been harder to make your coon self hating ass the depiction of "cool" to so many lost Black men that follow sports. You absolutely would NOT be Michael Jordan in this era. It's a shame Kobe literally had to die just for you to start talking and acting like a regular person with humility.

I been saying this. If social media was around back then Jordan's manufactured good guy image would not have happened. I say this honestly as a life-long Chicagoland resident and Bulls fan that still appreciates what Jordan brought to the Chi. He would have been more hated socially in today's environment.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Why would they do that, so that they can suck more? :roflmao:

Valentine is a throw in. Aminu's contract makes him valuable for trade reasons, Markennen could benefit from a new start. Philly is going to find out how unrealistic their demands for Simmons are. They should be looking at teams like OKC, or Pelicans for a package that includes Ingram, hell even the Kings with a package that includes Hield and Bagley.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Valentine is a throw in. Aminu's contract makes him valuable for trade reasons, Markennen could benefit from a new start. Philly is going to find out how unrealistic their demands for Simmons are. They should be looking at teams like OKC, or Pelicans for a package that includes Ingram, hell even the Kings with a package that includes Hield and Bagley.

I’m really hoping that he goes to the Kings, so that we never hear from him again and to put his bitchass in that NBA prison!

Bagley and Hield could help Philly but they really need a floor general. If they had a floor general they’d be much better in the post season.

But fuck the Sixers, and their fans
tenor.gif