~NBA Offseason 2015 - Free Agency open July 1(who going where)~

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas gonna be salty around :lol:

Yep they are :yes:; Im telling u KD is going to Miami or GS; It just makes too much sense; He fits perfectly with either one of those teams; If he goes to GS its a wrap they will shatter records; And if he goes to Miami, they will be better than the cavs; KD is gonna want to win in the worst way; Miami or GS book it...

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Yep they are :yes:; Im telling u KD is going to Miami or GS; It just makes too much sense; He fits perfectly with either one of those teams; If he goes to GS its a wrap they will shatter records; And if he goes to Miami, they will be better than the cavs; KD is gonna want to win in the worst way; Miami or GS book it...

GS ain't even an option homie

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Some of you dudes must think this is Kentucky

Why would KD want to share a ball with Thompson and Chef?

He's not 35

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: so cuz a warriors site says it it's gonna happen? They go play ultimate small ball? KD at the 5 green at the 4 Barnes at the 3 and the splash brothers in the back court?

No not saying because the site said it it was going to happen; That was posted in response to u saying that there was no chance; Its a real chance; At the very least they will pitch him; Will he go there, really who knows??? but i bet he will listen very hard to their pitch; And if they got KD why would they need Barnes??? Curry Thompson Green KD and starting Center...

Some of you dudes must think this is Kentucky

Why would KD want to share a ball with Thompson and Chef?

He's not 35

Tell Cleveland this aint Kentucky; Why wouldnt he want to share the ball with them; Hell he shares with Westbrook; And wherever he goes he will be sharing the ball; KD hasnt won shit; And dont think that wont play into his decision; Dude wants to win!!!; Listen we see strange shit happen in the NBA all the time, like D West giving up 10mill; LA giving up like what 20mill for a "chance" to win; Again I think it will be between GS and Miami but truth but told who knows:lol::lol:..just saying...

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Health will dictate winning...how quickly we forget how good OKC was before the Westbrook injury. They stay healthy, they'll be just fine.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
So TT told Lebron to go fuck himself. Said he isn't going to bond with teammates at the workouts Lebron is throwing. :eek: ..... :hmm:..... :lol:

Man fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck TT.

Come on Andy. Stay healthy this year so we can bury TT on the bench, unless the Cavs somehow move the delusional bitch.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
So TT told Lebron to go fuck himself. Said he isn't going to bond with teammates at the workouts Lebron is throwing. :eek: ..... :hmm:..... :lol:

Come on Andy. Stay healthy this year so we can bury TT on the bench, unless the Cavs somehow move the delusional bitch.

Nah nigga support your boy, you been co signing don't just off that train now :lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

link?

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

I didn't even look for a link online. Heard it on sports talk this morning and almost fell off the pot I was laughing so hard. Who the fuck he think he is????

And if I were a team owner, I'd make sure my front office wasn't one of the three that Rich claim want to max TT out. I'd fire the entire fucking office.

This entire situation has become ridiculous. :smh: Only Cleveland sports would have a bench player holding a team hostage for max money.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
I didn't even look for a link online. Heard it on sports talk this morning and almost fell off the pot I was laughing so hard. Who the fuck he think he is????

And if I were a team owner, I'd make sure my front office wasn't one of the three that Rich claim want to max TT out. I'd fire the entire fucking office.

This entire situation has become ridiculous. :smh: Only Cleveland sports would have a bench player holding a team hostage for max money.

Ultimately, he will be a cancer on this team. I seriously would look to move him or just let him sit. Hell, he had 25 good games, and now he's a 1st team all NBA candidate in his own mind. Limited ass would sit....

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Ultimately, he will be a cancer on this team. I seriously would look to move him or just let him sit. Hell, he had 25 good games, and now he's a 1st team all NBA candidate in his own mind. Limited ass would sit....

I agree. Bitch turned down $80 million. Now the bitch don't want to even hang with the team. Bitch go practice making 5 footers. Damn I wish they would move him.

Gene u thought shit was sweet? :lol:

I knew this cat was delusional, but this is getting ridiculous. Any team willing to max him out will not be going far.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thompson is trash

Let him play out this restricted year and let his bum ass go

You can sign niggas who come off the bench only crash the boards for much cheaper

You can't justify paying him that on that roster

ShadyPat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thompson is trash

Let him play out this restricted year and let his bum ass go

You can sign niggas who come off the bench only crash the boards for much cheaper

You can't justify paying him that on that roster

he sure isn't trash..dude is a rebounder he killed a lot teams in the playoffs from his work on the boards alone. is he feeling himself a little? yes he is, he is kinda what andy varejao used to be before he started getting hurt.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he sure isn't trash..dude is a rebounder he killed a lot teams in the playoffs from his work on the boards alone. is he feeling himself a little? yes he is, he is kinda what andy varejao used to be before he started getting hurt.

Compared to how he is regarding himself? He trash

He think he a Bentley when he ain't even a Benz

Nigga a new 300

So he might as well be an old civic

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Compared to how he is regarding himself? He trash

He think he a Bentley when he ain't even a Benz

Nigga a new 300

So he might as well be an old civic

Exactly. He averages 8 fucking points and 8 fucking rebounds. He can't shoot for shit and is an offensive liability. Getting those offensive rebounds just makes up for his total lack of offense.

Lebron fucked this one up. Had he stayed out this from the jump, TT might have just took that 80 million. Lebron signed and seemed like he withdrew support, but still kept making comments to the media.

I hope he learned his lesson after TT won't even show up in Miami. :smh: Some cats are unreasonable and don't want to win. Let TT go back to putting up the same numbers for lottery teams like he did before Lebron came back.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Growing suspicion around league is that Anthony Bennett will wind up in Portland ... where his Team Canada coach Jay Triano is an assistant</p>&mdash; Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/646405206897500167">September 22, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dream scenario for POR is Bennett clearing waivers &amp; signing cut-rate deal, then retaining flexibility to make trades into space all season</p>&mdash; Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/646409835433578496">September 22, 2015</a></blockquote>

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
bucks' jabari parker expected for camp
milwaukee will proceed cautiously with its star returning from a left knee injury, but parker, who tore his acl in december, is expected to be on the floor when training camp begins next week.

Brandon Jennings Injury: Updates on Pistons PG's Recovery from Achilles Surgery
According to Vincent Goodwill of Comcast SportsNet Chicago, doctors have cleared Jennings to being full basketball activities with the possibility of a late-November/early-December return.

This marks a complete 180 for Jennings' potential return, as David Aldridge of NBA.com reported on Monday the 25-year-old point guard was "not close" to being cleared by doctors.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Three years and 53 mil?

So he took less years, but he got 17.6

:smh:

That's better than 5 and 80

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
So I thought they signed the big bitch but he 'offered' to bring his max down in years. :hmm:. ..... :lol: They need to move this bitch after he signs the qualifier....

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
So Broussard failed again and was reporting that shit, and ESPN was running it as a headline :lol:

His fuckin sources :smh:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Markieff Morris: &quot;I want to be here.&quot; He said he doesn't want to talk about the past (summer issues with the Suns). <a href="http://t.co/AAMf7xVQmY">pic.twitter.com/AAMf7xVQmY</a></p>&mdash; Paul Coro (@paulcoro) <a href="https://twitter.com/paulcoro/status/648544022303141888">September 28, 2015</a></blockquote>

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Shumpert out three months

Another thing giving him so much money. He's injury prone also.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
This another glass fuck. Shoulder. Groin. Now wrist. With this glass fuck shump, I'm leaning to the 4 month prediction.