NBA Live 365...Muthafuckas!!!

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aight I know I'm late as hell but I got NBA Live '09 about a week or two ago cause I didn't want to buy 10 and have the shit suck for 60 bucks or whatever. Just bought the PS3 about 3 months ago remember.

Anyway I get this shit and it has a code in here for NBA Live 365 and after some research I have discovered that you can't really do or update shit on here without the proper code and the code is "unique" to each game.

So since mine is a used game am I fucked or is there a work around? :dunno:

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit. :smh:

Aight what if I got the code that came with the game? I'm sure that shit has been used already though so I'm still fucked huh? :smh:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Shit. :smh:

Aight what if I got the code that came with the game? I'm sure that shit has been used already though so I'm still fucked huh? :smh:

Na I was just fuckin w/ you I have absolutely no idea wtf you're talking about... :lol:

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck it. :lol:

Question still valid. If you got the game you'd know.

Plus I don't see anywhere to even fucking buy the content on the PS store. :smh:

EATUGOOD1

Star
OG Investor
I have Live.. you're fucked... i know on xbox live you can d/l the code for a price.. i'll check around and see whats up with PSN

EATUGOOD1

Star
OG Investor
This was on the Operation Sports forums

NOTE: THIS WILL BE INCLUDED IF YOU BUY THE GAME NEW. THE FOLLOWING IS ONLY IF YOU BUY THE GAME USED.

·Dynamic DNA Updates and Dynamic Season will be connected by T-Mobile for free with an unlock code in every new copy of NBA LIVE 10. For users without an unlock code Dynamic DNA Updates and Dynamic Season will be available for $14.99 on PSN Store or 1200 points on XBL Marketplace.
·NBA LIVE 10 features an expansion of our season-long offering with an improved Dynamic DNA and a new mode in Dynamic Season. We are very excited to be able to bring this new mode to our core consumers free of charge thanks to sponsorship.

As per EA.

BUT I CANT GET ON MY PS3 (YLOD) TO SEE IF ITS IN THE PSN STORE. SORRY I COULDNT OF BEEN MORE HELP TO YOU

Last edited:

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was on the Operation Sports forums

NOTE: THIS WILL BE INCLUDED IF YOU BUY THE GAME NEW. THE FOLLOWING IS ONLY IF YOU BUY THE GAME USED.

·Dynamic DNA Updates and Dynamic Season will be connected by T-Mobile for free with an unlock code in every new copy of NBA LIVE 10. For users without an unlock code Dynamic DNA Updates and Dynamic Season will be available for $14.99 on PSN Store or 1200 points on XBL Marketplace.
·NBA LIVE 10 features an expansion of our season-long offering with an improved Dynamic DNA and a new mode in Dynamic Season. We are very excited to be able to bring this new mode to our core consumers free of charge thanks to sponsorship.

As per EA.

BUT I CANT GET ON MY PS3 (YLOD) TO SEE IF ITS IN THE PSN STORE. SORRY I COULDNT OF BEEN MORE HELP TO YOU

Same problem with mine. I guess you can't download it anymore since the new game is out. :dunno: