NBA forward Christian Wood granted FULL CUSTODY after EX put a hit ON him

I never understood piping these broads RAW? I am sure there are lawyers, doctors, actress, speakers, etc... that they could wife up. They got their own money. Don't need to worry about a broad taking half or putting hits out on you!!!! I pulled a pediatrician and I am not even making six figures! How you got champagne money, but beer tastes?
confused-what.gif

...you ain't shyt!!!!
Professional athletes come into contact with women that are their environments. Also, they see the women on Instagram just like we do. But they holla and the women engage because they're rich and famous.

How many times have you heard, even with the Brothas on here "If I hit the lottery I'd fuck all of the baddies on IG"? :lol:

Now as far as them getting the women pregnant. They's dumbasses, but they're just like regular dudes.

They don't wanna wear condones either especially when they're in a so-called committed relationships.

Except they're athletes worth millions, they "Should" know they play but they keep falling right into the woman's trap.

New money and warm pussy equals unwanted planned pregnancies.
 
My point was that courts favor the mother.
I know of cats that fought for 2+ years to get custody once.

So props to him for fighting..... but also, damn she must have really been bugging for the courts to side with the father so quick and easily.
Men have to have video of their child's Mother smoking crack or attempting to murder the kids to get custody! :confused:
 
Professional athletes come into contact with women that are their environments. Also, they see the women on Instagram just like we do. But they holla and the women engage because they're rich and famous.

How many times have you heard, even with the Brothas on here "If I hit the lottery I'd fuck all of the baddies on IG"? :lol:

Now as far as them getting the women pregnant. They's dumbasses, but they're just like regular dudes.

They don't wanna wear condones either especially when they're in a so-called committed relationships.

Except they're athletes worth millions, they "Should" know they play but they keep falling right into the woman's trap.

New money and warm pussy equals unwanted planned pregnancies.

Facts!!
 
Bruh it's sad, everyone knows the play but it continues to happen over and over again.

Yeah, I know!!..Alot of these young dudes(eps these pro athletics)out there didn't have or listen to the real OG's to teach them the game about life and women!!..This cycle is going to keep continue to happen!!..Sad shit!!.. :smh:
 
Its as if they weren't getting hoes in high school and College

That is the past for them. They're not in HS or college anymore. Decades ago other athletes proved going back to those places and spaces is reckless and dangerous. In their here and now those internet thots and video vixens are what's hot and accessible.
 
That is the past for them. They're not in HS or college anymore. Decades ago other athletes proved going back to those places and spaces is reckless and dangerous. In there here and now those internet thots and video vixens are what's hot and accessible.
They were getting pussy in school and college. My point is they're acting as if they didn't start cutting chicks until they into the League
 
Yeah, but they still scared of needles.

My pops can't go to the dentist by himself because he's afraid of needles and need his wife with him all the time. (I used this as an example for why people are scared of needles even though they would numb your mouth to not feel shit.)
I'm more scared of child support, catich stds, getting set up by some crazy broad, and jail. Don't be that dude who jumps out of the way of a big roach into the pathway of a moving truck. In other words, real men should always be able to logically discern between what they fear and what can actually harm them. If you cannot, then you may as well rock some thongs and lip gloss, because you are halfway there already!
 
Last edited:
I never understood piping these broads RAW? I am sure there are lawyers, doctors, actress, speakers, etc... that they could wife up. They got their own money. Don't need to worry about a broad taking half or putting hits out on you!!!! I pulled a pediatrician and I am not even making six figures! How you got champagne money, but beer tastes?
Listen, if I was famous, and had the potential to make six eight ten figures or somewhere in between I would put my sperm and half a dozen different sperm banks across America just in case one of them bitches burnt down and get a vasectomy.

Ain't no accidental mishaps.

Dudes with millions to lose dealing with bum ass dumb ass bitches, even though they may be fine, is just stupid. That broad is gorgeous, but I bet you all the money in his bank account that she wasn't worth the headache. Bitch been passed around like a hot potato
 
Back
Top