NATO has issued an alert due to the release of the Russian nuclear submarine "Belgorod" into the sea

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
2022-09-10T172414Z_961568621_RC2HEW91A07A_RTRMADP_3_UKRAINE-CRISIS-KUPIANSK-e1662896862548.jpg

When the Russian abandon a position or flee, it isn't due to the Ukrainian counter-offensive. It is part of their nuclear saber rattling to make it difficult to anticipate a nuclear strike. You see me abandon a position, you need to be fearful, not celebrating a victory.

I have been posting about this for months, just today he is talking about Hiroshima. Except we will be watching helplessly instead of Russia watching Japan.

If the U.S. political leadership has not accounted for this event, than we need to get them up out of here. If they are cheerleading a Ukrainian victory. We can't risk weak leadership making mistakes that will cost us dearly. The media totally missed this in their initial coverage. There are other details being missed out by the U.S. leadership.

There is this consensus being built out of fear of internal reprisal (assassination list and blacklisting) that is feedback looping delusional thinking. A few people like me are speaking out to ensure the best possible decision is being made.

Last edited: