bbuzzard Skeptic BGOL Investor May 22, 2026 #1 Now that they have been bought by InMusic, I'm on the fence to sell my NI hardware. Thoughts?
HNIC Commander Staff member May 22, 2026 #2 bbuzzard said: Now that they have been bought by InMusic, I'm on the fence to sell my NI hardware. Thoughts? Click to expand... Bro you are talking over my head, but lets see if we can get some responses - Bump
bbuzzard said: Now that they have been bought by InMusic, I'm on the fence to sell my NI hardware. Thoughts? Click to expand... Bro you are talking over my head, but lets see if we can get some responses - Bump
bbuzzard Skeptic BGOL Investor May 22, 2026 #3 HNIC said: Bro you are talking over my head, but lets see if we can get some responses - Bump Click to expand... NI Maschine was part of my DAW workflow and my MPC is about to be discontinued. Worried about support in the long run...
HNIC said: Bro you are talking over my head, but lets see if we can get some responses - Bump Click to expand... NI Maschine was part of my DAW workflow and my MPC is about to be discontinued. Worried about support in the long run...
West Endian Rising Star BGOL Investor Aug 8, 2026 #4 I have the MPC LIVE 2. To be honest, I personally never thought much about this, it I assume support for legacy equipment will not go away anytime soon.
I have the MPC LIVE 2. To be honest, I personally never thought much about this, it I assume support for legacy equipment will not go away anytime soon.