Nasir Shammgod NBA 2k10

Bluetooth

Star
Registered
After a Few Attempts The Make The Perfect Point Guard I Think I Have It Down Packed With The New Lebron Release Let Me Know What It Look Like Family

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
I like the dude, although I don't play video games anymore, he seems like a go getter. Would like to see him use the right hand more. (I still coach though). Wassup with your Big Man?

smokeon2006

Star
BGOL Investor
You created a left handed Iverson.:hmm: The perfect point guard would pose a threat on Offense, but should show mad dimes in their highlight tape.

Oh and turn the settings up homie, cuz shouldn't be able to just pull from anywhere.:smh:

mal the magnificient

Star
Registered
how do you have 2k10 already bro? and im sorry but thats like them lil kids who create themselves at 99 on everything to be cool, hes dunking off the wrong foot and stuff lol like the biggie song unbelievable

MonkeyBizness

Man of the People
Registered
basically a And 1 type of player (if that's your thing).

most of your grades in the video were Cs and i think i saw a D too. and this was in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters.

i'm sure you got hit for holding on to the ball too long too.

Bluetooth

Star
Registered
anyone can hit every shot with all the sliders up, bitch nigga :angry:

Calm Down Hoecake If You Relax Alittle And Go Cold Turkey From Cock You'll See That The Draft Combine Has No Settings So Just Because You Suck At All Things Dont Mean That Goes For The Rest Of Us If You Reply Dont Forget 2 Tell Us About The Super Model You Date And Al The Money You Make With The Great 6 Figure Job You Have Blow Pop As Nigga

Bluetooth

Star
Registered
basically a And 1 type of player (if that's your thing).

most of your grades in the video were Cs and i think i saw a D too. and this was in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters.

i'm sure you got hit for holding on to the ball too long too.

actually all my grades ended in A+ And In The Draft Combine You Almost Have To Hog The Ball If You Intend On Winning The Game Because 9 times Out Of 10 Your Entire Team Sucks So If You Lean On Them At All You'll Get Blown Out

Bluetooth

Star
Registered
how do you have 2k10 already bro? and im sorry but thats like them lil kids who create themselves at 99 on everything to be cool, hes dunking off the wrong foot and stuff lol like the biggie song unbelievable

My Player Was a 39 Overall When He Was Created And Now That he Has Finished The Combine He Is Only A 42 Overall No Player Starts Out Higher Then A 40 Overall I believe... and what is the wrong foot? i know left, right and 2 foot jumpers

Bluetooth

Star
Registered
You created a left handed Iverson.:hmm: The perfect point guard would pose a threat on Offense, but should show mad dimes in their highlight tape.

Oh and turn the settings up homie, cuz shouldn't be able to just pull from anywhere.:smh:

Pull Up from Anywhere?
Majority Of The Shots were uncontested And FYI There are no settings come with the game and no way to edit them

Bluetooth

Star
Registered
I like the dude, although I don't play video games anymore, he seems like a go getter. Would like to see him use the right hand more. (I still coach though). Wassup with your Big Man?

Man My Ball Handling Or Lack There Of Only Allows For Certain Dribbles Moves To Be Used Which TBH I Have Only A Basic Crossover I will need to work hard when the game drops to improve the ball handling stat in prder to make the weak hand more useful

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blue, its clear these niggas have no idea what the NBA 2k10 Combine is lol. If they did they would be impressed. Chances are the dude got like a 40-44 rating. Its a good player. There's no sliders, there's no cheating and none of that shit. And you can't compare it to Live because its not the finished version of 2k10.

EyeAmHorus

Potential Star
Registered
good shit...Im making an athletic center...hes dunking on everybody at the combine...The ratings i cant figure out highest I had was a 44 rated pg top 1000 in the nation.

EyeAmHorus

Potential Star
Registered
Blue, its clear these niggas have no idea what the NBA 2k10 Combine is lol. If they did they would be impressed. Chances are the dude got like a 40-44 rating. Its a good player. There's no sliders, there's no cheating and none of that shit. And you can't compare it to Live because its not the finished version of 2k10.

thats what kills me niggas come in threads like they understand what the fucks going on.:lol:

Jaguar2G

Support BGOL
Registered
lol niggas on here mad.....madder than Joe Buddins when he fpound the next niggas phone# in his bitches phone.

just download the combine and try it out yourself tos ee how difficult it is to build/use a skilled player. lol they aint ready

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Perfect Point Guard!

magic_johnson_3.jpg

SYDNEYSTREETZ

Star
Registered
amazing how monkeys always poppin off on shyt they dont kno about completely

a common case of chumps wit no lives

internet hoes

heiesuke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: Yeah nikkas don't know what 2K10 combine is talking about sliders and arcade settings n shit :lol:
But dude said the perfect point guard, yet the player ain't did shit but hog it. He'll prolly be good tho but I wanna see more dimes from a so called perfect point.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wtf :eek: check this dude's stats

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/5pHcrIQq3cM&hl=en&fs=1&[/FLASH]