#NaomiOsaka, at age 20, wins her first Grand Slam singles title, against her Idol #SerenaWilliams,

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
WBLS 107.5

1 hr ·
#NaomiOsaka, at age 20, wins her first Grand Slam singles title, against her Idol #SerenaWilliams, after a tumultuous match, with questionable calls from the umpire. In the end, Serena showed her true sportsmanship by controlling the crowd and demanding that the focus be returned to the celebration of Naomi and her #USOpen Championship win!

Mildred DuBose Well I like Serena always followed her.. but Her sportsmanship was poor behavior.. she should of fought in the game!! After she started her non sense because she was losing (as she done before 2004 2009) and started the crowd on .. it should be right that she brought the crowd back to reality that This was Naomi time!!!She stole part of Naomi happiness by acting up!!! Play the game !!! They both played a great game but Serena rude it!!!!!!
Manage

· Reply · 49m

Annie Ruth Jackson Young
She did not steal anything from Naomi. She was standing up for what she felt was right which is what any player would do if they feel they are not being treated fairly. As a matter of fact, she showed how classy she was after losing, which she did not have to do.
Manage

· Reply · 36m
15027611_1500727879953789_3782644826729332432_n.jpg

Write a reply...

Susan Olawale
I'm glad Naomi has played a great game against Serena...I can't wait for the re-match....I love Serena and how she really didn't let audience Take away from Naomi win...